Chapter 13 -

"Hey Amanda!" Spinning around on my heel I see Kevin working his way towards me. Why is Kevin trying to talk to me, and now people are starring. Great. 

   "Uh, um. Kevin! Hey!" Trying to sound confident, failing. Standing next to me Kevin smiled. He had a handsome smile, I must admit. Hey! This is progress, I just said someone else had something handsome. 

   "My girlfriend is in town. She wants to meet you," I had to do a double take. Did he just say she want to meet me?

   "How does she know who I am?" I ask.

   "Oh come on, you are all Jesse talks about. If you were a planet, Jesse would be the scientist," I couldn't help my heart flutter when he mentions Jesse talking about me, and the lame joke to. 

   "Actually yeah sure. I would love to meet." I reply, Trailing off.

   "Capree," That is a beautiful name, of course I'm stuck with Amanda. How bland. 

   "When should this, 'meet up' happen?" I ask.

   "Right now," He grabs my arm and pulls me to the parking lot where a amazingly beautiful girl is stood next to a truck. And when I say beautiful I meant it. 

   "Hi! So this is the famous Amanda I keep hearing about," She welcomed me with open arms, I couldn't help the heat that fled my cheeks.

   "That's me! What a formal place to meet," I say sarcasticaly. 

   "I couldn't wait until you got to the house, I figured here was just a good of place, as any. So tell me about yourself," It was a command. 

   "I, well I- hm, uh, er- I don't know," I said honestly making a disgusted face at myself. How could I not know about myself, who am I? 

   "So we have a lot of work to do then! Sleepover it is! Of course it will have to be at your place because I'm staying at Kevin's, but Kevin, Jesse, you and I can all hangout! Ekk! I cannot wait!" How is spending a entire night going to help me get over Jesse. I'm so screwed.

   After stopping at Kevin's to grab him and Capree some clothing, we headed to mine. Walking into my house I see Jesse on the couch. Probably watching that seventy's show, again. 

   "We have company, for the night, mom!" I had totally forgot Brady was here until I saw who sitting on the other end of the couch. 

   "Brady! How was it?" I ask, genuinely curious.

   "It's actually not bad at all. Lots of friends up there now! Thanks for asking," I nod throwing him a thumbs up. Jesse looks up from the TV. 

   "I invited Lizzie over to meet my parents, hope you don't mind," My smile immediently faded but I pulled it back up.