Total Transformation

Preview: 
I look at  Christan my boyfriend and he looked away, avoiding my gaze. I sucked my teeth as the police officer was telling me my rights and handcuffing me.
"wait I can explain" I said He didn't seem to care what I had to say. He placed me into the car and he locked the door I looked back at Christian and he mouth" I'm sorry" I rolled my eyes if I wasnt hand cuffed I would slip him the middle finger.
(2 Hours Later)
My Parents came running into the holding cell I was in and the police man that arrested me opened the gate.
"I told you I was innocent you dirtbag" I said The police man walked away leaving me alone with my parents.
" Marisol how did you get yourself arrested" My dad said.
"It wasn't my fault Christian-
"that guy is bad news" My dad said I rolled my eyes before I would fight for Christian and say I loved him and how he treats me nice but now I agree with my dad.
"Your right and I am sorry,  I just want to forget about Christian I should of listened to your judgement" I told him.
"He is the reason your so rebellious now your getting arrested,  sneaking off and coming home late, failing school-
"wait Failing?" I told my dad. I have been smart when it comes to school I was like a nerd but without the glasses.
"We got a call from your teachers they said your grades are getting worse And worse" My mom said. Then they looked at each other.
"Marisol, we are moving tomorrow,  we are going to Connecticut" My mom said. Right now moving away from New Jersey seems like a great idea.
"Okay,  were moving and I promise I will change for the better, especially in school, I am so sorry" I said hugging my parents. This time I am not trying to get out of a punishment, I really needed a change. All the problems started when I changed from geek to chic well know I am going to change back. Time to nerd up!