CHAPTER 6

After all the childish games were played, everyone went near the food aisle.

Miss. Grace and I couldn't leave since Mr. Thomas was guarding the doors. He had a special guest coming for the evening. Seeing him, old and divorced, it wasn't difficult to guess it must be a lady.

"Fried chicken?" The waiter asked Miss. Grace. She was too busy typing in her mobile, possibly sending a message to someone.

"Fried chicken Miss?" He asked again bending down a little.

"Uh, no thank you." Without moving her eyes from the screen she refused. She has to be a fool to say no for fried chicken!

Paul, Eliot, Candice, Miss. Grace and I were seated around one of the tables in the dining area. Paul was trying to see in Miss. Grace's phone as she pressed the touch screen heartlessly. Eliot kept asking Candice if she needed anything and Candice replied with a "NO" or "Just eat your food" all the time.

"Mr. Ford, can you give me a napkin?" Miss. Grace asked smiling innocently. Ohkay? This isn't normal.

"I'll give it to you." Paul picked a napkin from the napkin holder and gave it to her. She wasn't very interactive, gave Paul a small smile and went back to her untouched plate. The football game of the food in her plate had come to halt for a while.

"Mr. Ford, can you give me the sauce?"

"Why?" Her eyes had an hypnotic effect in them.

When she kept staring at me, I turned to my right to see Candice pouring sauce in her plate like that was her main course. Once she was done I took it from her and gave it to Miss. Grace.

"Thank you" Smiling. A weird smile. A fake innocent smile.

Ignoring her reactions I got my attention back to my plate. Half way through my meal I realised my fried chicken was missing. Turning to my right, Candice was done eating. On my left, Miss. grace was dipping a piece of fried chicken in the sauce.

"You stole my fried chicken!!" Moving closer towards her I whisper yelled at her.

"Did I?" She opened her mouth, pulled the piece off the fork and started chewing it.

I was about the take the remaining two pieces from her plate when she moved her plate towards her left, away from me.

"You should've kept your guards up! It's not your chicken anymore!" What? She's insane!!

"Why didn't you take when the waiter was serving you??? Oh! You had to reply to your boyfriend!"

"Hahahaha..." another hysterical laugh. Sometimes the oestrogen and other times fried chicken!

"Woah! Miss. Grace are you okay?" Paul asked.

"Jenny, you'll choke!" Candice said worriedly.

Just when I thought I could take her fit for my advantage she slapped my hand away from her plate.

"What wrong?? Harry? Jenny?" Candice asked noticing our behaviour.

"Aah it's nothing. I had Mr. Ford's fried chicken. He was crying over it." Miss. Grace answered after sobering, a little.

She is so shameless! That was my favourite dish. I saved it for the last when I can eat it slowly. Enjoying every bit of it!