Ch-12

The sun was going down when Rucker walked me to my front door. He left after promising to come back for me in two hours. 

It felt like FREEDOM  and POWER being on the back of Rucker's bike. Flying on the I-5 with the wind hitting us straight on. It was exhilarating!

Earlier we rode through downtown Seattle passing by tall skyscrapers and stopping by the Seahawk's football stadium, taking selfie's with giant posters of team players.

We parked at a Marriott Lodge where he had a private garden area on a veranda set up for us, with sampler plates and iced drinks on a roll table alongside our chaise lounge.

Sometimes he made me feel amazing. And this was one of the many times.

He took off his jacket and sat back on the lounger. We were right in the middle of a very busy lodge with Happy Hour going on right out through our door, but it was serene on the veranda.

"Hey, are you going to stand there for the rest of the afternoon or come and sit with me?" His eyes dropped to the space between his thighs, and back up to me.

I scooted in between his legs, curling myself in to his warmth. My head laid against his chest listening to the rhythm of his heart. He draped an arm over my torso holding me gently.

"You're very special to me, Summer," his carnal voice filling my thoughts.

I curved my body to the side and slid my eyes to him. "Tell me."

He smirked, "how about I show you?" he said with all intent and purpose in his voice.

"Don't tease. You know what that does to me."

He grinned, "you're eighteen now, beautiful." His eyes flashed brightly, and his grin, yeah, it grew wider. He reached out in to the inside of his jacket and brought out a tiny gift box. 

He placed the gift in my palm, and his eyes spoke volumes. It was at times like this when no words were spoken that I thought I would combust. Seriously, did he not know that he was gifted with an absurd amount of sex appeal?

 I wanted to be near him all the time, but when we were this close I would clam up...my brain would turn to mush. I couldn't think straight when we were near each other for more than a few minutes at a time with no words between us. If we were talking or doing something together, then it would feel right, but with no words spoken, and just Rucker and I...this overwhelmingly intense feeling for him would overtake me. 

I was drowning with how my mind, body, heart, and soul responded to him. I loved this man with my all. I could only hope that he felt the same way about me. We didn't say the love word to each other yet. I was afraid that I might scare him off with how strongly I felt about him. 

"Another gift? I'm dying," I admitted, burying my smile in my hands. 

He chuckled and said, "open it already." 

I let out a breath shaking my head. I took the lid off and found a charm with my first initial intertwined with his middle initial. Right where the initials crossed each other was a solid heart. I was blown away. This meant everything to me. He was showing me how much he cared for me. Tears escaped the corners of my eyes. He held me tighter.

"You're incredible, Rucker. Thank you. I'll always treasure this beautiful charm." I dangled the charm to examine the intricate design. "Hey, did you by chance know that Cami was getting me a charm bracelet?" I smirked, bringing my lips to his to thank him properly.

I handed him the charm to place on my bracelet, and while he was busy doing that, my other hand massaged his thigh. 

"I might've heard, "he replied, just as he secured the charm onto the bracelet. "I'll be taking care of you tonight. You can thank me then, "his voice lowered. Warm lips trailed the side of my neck as he sucked and nibbled on my erogenous zones. He was hard, and I could feel the wetness multiply between my folds.