Chapter Seventeen

“Come on Bella, come play with me,” a voice called out. Darkness, there was only darkness. “Slow down Tommy!” a girl’s voice yelled. There was a rush of air against the face of the listener. “Knock her into the river, make sure she drowns. If she lives, she will ruin everything,” a dark, brooding voice muttered.
     “Portabella!” the first voice called out again. There was a loud splash. The cold became more intense. There was a crushing pressure in the air, which felt as if it was becoming thicker and thicker. It became almost impossible to breathe. “Don't worry, I've got you, you're safe with me” a new voice whispered soothingly.
     The cold and intense pressure disappeared. “Anna! Slow down!” Carvar cried out, his voice echoing off hollow walls. “With that little girl gone, there's nothing in my way. If they do not submit to the Darkness, I will rise a new dawn upon them and they shall bow before my glory,” that dark, brooding voice chuckled.
     There was this sudden sensation of falling as everything faded away, blending into the nothingness. "If she is still out there, then she shall watch everyone she has ever loved suffer and die" a voice echoed as the listener felt themselves drifting into the void.