@LethalBeauty: Marissa

1. Where are you from?

El Monte, California. WOO HOO!

2. How did you find out about Wattpad?

Well a friend of mine who admins this Facebook page posted a link to her story and I just browsed the website and loved it!

3. Why did you make an account?

Before I found out about Wattpad I was trying so hard to get myself known. I worked hard on the story I'm working on and constantly messaged published authors to help me with it, tell me if something wasn't appealing to crowds. If I didn't make an account I would still be debating on whether to continue writing it or let it drown in the dust.

4. What is your favourite book (not one on Wattpad), and why?

My favorite book would have to be The Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead. It's truly spectacular and it's a part of a series that I always go freaking nuts for!

5. What is your favourite book on Wattpad, and why?

Anathema -Book One in the Cloud Prophet Trilogy- because it has just the right amount of adventure and it has a breath taking story line that I cannot get enough of!

6. Who is your favourite Wattpad author, and why?

MeggJensen because she is the one who wrote the breath taking story that I love so much on here.

7. Who is your favourite non-Wattpad author, and why?

Julie Kagawa because she wrote this amazing series that is so amazing. Her writing makes me so jelly because I can read it and it's a perfect movie that plays in my head.

8. Tell us a little about the book you're currently writing. (Make sure to include the link!)

The book I am currently writing is about a girl who is chosen to save the human race before a pack of rogue gods try to wipe them out again. It has Greek Mythology because I love Greek Mythology, action, love, twist, turns, and it's going to be a trilogy. Or so I'm planning it will be:)

http://www.wattpad.com/5121530-between-angels-and-demons

9. What is your favourite thing about Wattpad?

The fact that you can interact with other people who can give you advice and you can just talk. It's a really cool thing to have.

10. If you could change something about Wattpad, what would it be?

That Fan Cap because now for some people I fanned and really love their work, I won't be able to fan or see any new updates on my news feed.

11. Besides Wattpad, writing or reading, what is your favourite past time?

I'm a competitive swimmer so ever chance I get to swim, I take it and swim like crazy. I'm also a band geek so playing my instrument is fun too, but I'm not as into it as I used to be.

12. What is your life's ambition?

To study culinary arts in a European city, become a chef, and hopefully finish the trilogy and get published.