@AppleoftheEye: Elizabeth Roth

1. Where are you from?

 I'm Elizabeth Roth from Bronx, New York.

2. How did you find out about Wattpad?

I was looking for new books to read and typed in "imaginative new story" and after scrolling through some pages on Google a story popped up, I read it, and then of course it was a Wattpad story and discovered all these amazing undiscovered gems.

3. Why did you make an account?

I made an account because I realized I was done keeping all the stuff I had written in class to myself and not sharing them with anyone. I wanted someone to read my works and tell me if I was doing something right.

4. What is your favourite book (not one on Wattpad), and why?

The Jungle by Upton Sinclair because I love historical fiction and so I loved the insight, the suspense and sadness that made me feel something for the first time from a book.

5. What is your favourite book on Wattpad, and why?

My favorite is The Way He's Not because I am a sucker for an enticing and beautiful romance between two unlikely people because it reminds me of me and my boyfriend.

6. Who is your favourite Wattpad author, and why?

1DOnlyYou because she always comes up with something fun and interesting and new.

7. Who is your favourite non-Wattpad author, and why?

Jodi Lynn Anderson writes amazing work and it has this sharp sarcastic tongue that I love and a wit that is simple and smart displayed in all her inventive characters.

8. Tell us a little about the book you're currently writing. (Make sure to include the link!) 

I am currently writing "Looking Through Stain Glass Hearts" which is romantic fan fiction about One Direction and Keigan along with some side romances and it is all about how an ordinary girl could follow her dreams, get the dream guy and that happy endings in life should not be a fairytale thing. They should be real life and obtainable.

http://www.wattpad.com/story/1443404-looking-through-stain-glass-hearts

9. If you could change something about Wattpad, what would it be?

 I think I would make the recommendations sections not just show you stories exactly like the ones you've read but have a Pandora effect and give you a story that is just a little out of your comfort zone however you read it and it is the best thing ever.

10. Besides Wattpad, writing or reading, what is your favourite past time?

My favorite pass time is passing time with my friends.

11. What is your life's ambition?

To go to university in another country, moonwalk on the moon, and  sell guanabana on the side of the road.