@Melody_Pond

1.Where are you from?

West Yorkshire, England

2.How did you find out about Wattpad?

I was searching for a book cover for an old story, and I came across one of the clubs on here. Then found it was a writing website so joined.

3.What did you make an account?

I wanted somebody other than my mum and boyfriend to read my stories, I thought this was a great way to do that.

4.What is your favourite book (not one on Wattpad), and why?

The Glass Demon by Helen Grant, why? because it is so well written, I can connect with characters because they are quite young. Also it is unlike anything I had ever read before, it's set in Germany and based on a old folk tales. So yeah you should check it out

5.What is you favourite book on Wattpad, and why?

The New Millenium by LaurenCrunchieTalbot. link if you are iterested http://www.wattpad.com/story/1511815-the-new-millenium. It is just so different to all of the stories on wattpad that are full of never ending cliches which really annoy me. It has been very well written and you can see how much care she has taken writing it.

6. Who is you favourite Wattpad author, and why?

It would have to be between LaurenCruchieTalbot and InLoveWithARockstar. They are the only wattpad authors so far I have been able to get hooked on, both their writng styles are completely different yet still both drew me in from the first page.

7.Who is you favourite non-Wattpad author and why?

Helen Grant or J.K.Rowling. They like the wattpad authors have two very different styles of amazing writting. If I had to choose though deffinately Helen Grant as all her works have been consistant in standard. Where as J.K.Rowlings fist two Harry Potter books struggle to get my attention, she has improved as the series went on and I can't wait to read her next book.

8.Tell us a little about the book you are currently writing(Make sure to include a link)-

Well I am working on three, Silencing War (fantasy adventure) summary- The creator builds the planets, his children make the planets habitable but the war between Darion and the creator forced them to be pushed off their own planets to earth. Now the creator has a new daughter, Adrasteia who he is watching over carefully, she is given a small planet the size of earth, it has vast oceans and broad plains. With the help of her angel protector Soroush she is to make it the perfect battle ground. The war is coming to a close and Adrasteia is the creators only hope.

Link- http://www.wattpad.com/story/1761948-silencing-war

Also In My Dreams (doctor who fanfiction) This is my fave at the moment, I really want to be my main character Elise cause she meets the doctor! Any how yeah please check it out

Summary- Elise Fraser has been obsessed with Doctor Who her entire life, and she knows that will never change. It’s a link to the past, taking her back to when her mother was still around and all the nights watching episodes old and new together.

She’s surrounded herself with merchandise – old and new, painted her room blue, even included a painted crack on her bedroom wall to feel more immersed in His world.

Of course, like many fans, she’s dreamed of becoming his companion and traveling the stars. One afternoon she’s daydreaming about just that when, incredibly, he appears in her room. Are her dreams about to become reality?

Link-http://www.wattpad.com/story/1885474-in-my-dreams

9.What is your favourite thing about wattpad?

I think getting feedback on my stories, I like to know if people like or hate it. Not everyone will like my work and I understand that so I ask them why and build on it to make it better.

10.If you could change something about wattpad what would it be?

I don't think you should have to see all the clubs people have commented on, or who's become a fan of one of your fans. Also all the message board convosations that I don't want to see. All I want to know is who has commenting or voted on my story, who has become my fan and who has added a new chapter/story for me to check out.

11.Besides Wattpad, writing or reading, what is you favourite past time?

Theres lots Riding my horse's, Highfox Hermione or Samsons Spy ( thats their show names type them in on google you can see pictures of them.) Also going to explorers (Scouts for fourteen to eighteen year olds) and Just messing around outside.

12.Whats your life ambition?

To be a profetion Producer(ride peoples ponies all day to get them going nicely and then get pain thousands a week), Ride at HOYS (Horse Of The Years Show) and Olympia (A big horse show in London)