@Soffaa: Sophie

1. Where are you from?

My names Sophie and I'm from the West-Midlands in England.

2. How did you find out about Wattpad?

I was browsing through some reading and writing sites and Wattpad stood out, so I checked it out.

3. Why did you make an account?

I had lots of story ideas and I wanted to share them. I'd always got good grades on them so why not share them? :)

4. What is your favourite book (not one on Wattpad), and why?

I would say 'Alfie All Alone' as it's a cute book about a puppy... I happen to be an animal lover so I cannot resist animal books!

5. What is your favourite book on Wattpad, and why?

I would say Friendship For Dummies. I think it's a superb book! It's so funny and it's a romance book too. I'm a sucker for romance and humor books.

6. Who is your favourite Wattpad author, and why?

The person who created My Wattpad Love, cold_lady19  as she writes so many great stories!

7. Who is your favourite non-Wattpad author, and why?

Mine would be JK Rowling as the Harry Potter books were apart of my childhood. I read them all several times and I never got bored of them! 

8. Tell us a little about the current book you're writing. (Make sure to include the link!)

Well I have three.

This one http://www.wattpad.com/story/1024752-time-to-rest-the-past is called Time To Rest The Past and it's actually about my past. It's all a true story. It's basically about when five of my friends all pass away and I'm left alone. After that happens a series of events take place and I end up where I am today.

The second book is this one http://www.wattpad.com/story/1201663-a-spooky-year called A Spooky Year. Yes, it's a horror/paranormal. It's about a girl who is in her teenage years and she is haunted by two 'spirits'. One, is a nicer male but the other is a more evil, more aggrssive male, who controls her favourite porcelain doll. Unfortunatley, she is the only one in her family who can see them and talk to them.

And the last one is a Jeff the Killer fanfiction. It's also a horror. http://www.wattpad.com/story/1723572-i-met-him It's about a girl, named Celeste, who is moving from America to England but there seems to be someone watching her and following her around during her last days in America...and to England.

9. What is your favourite thing about Wattpad?

My favourite thing would be the fact that you can write as many books as you really would like and you can also read some amazing books on here. Plus, you can see some actual authors on here! :D

10. If you could change something about Wattpad, what would it be?

I think I would change the recommended section. It shows lots of stories a lot like the ones you've already read so how bout sometimes throwing in something a little different.

11. Besides Wattpad, wiriting or reading, what is your favourite past time?

I have two favourite past times. I can't decide so I'll put the two down. I love drawing and I love listening to music!

12. What's your life ambition?

I would say my ambition would be to be able to go to University and get a good job! XD