@sadieandthehotheads: Salome Violetta

1. Where are you from?

My name is Salome Violetta (I know you didn't ask that, but still), and I'm from Arlington, Virginia, USA.

2. How did you find out about Wattpad?

I found out about Wattpad from my friends Lauryn and Amanda, who were self-promoting one of their stories.

3. Why did you make an account?

Because I wanted to be able to share my writing with people who would tell me it's good just because their my friends.

4. What's your favorite book outside Wattpad?

Currently, my favorite book is The Straight Road to Kylie. I finished it for the second time this morning. It's not great literature, but I loved all the Kylie Minogue references.

5. What's your favorite book on Wattpad?

Hmmm... I'm not sure. There was one I liked, but I forgot the name of it and I couldnt find it again. I know it was about Matt Smith and Alex Kingston, though.

6. Who's your favorite Wattpad author?

Oh, chocolatemushroom, definitely. I love a good journalist :)

7. Who's your favorite author outside Wattpad?

Trenton Lee Stewart, the author of The Mysterious Benedict Society, one of my other favorite books. I like the way he makes the characters seem so real and like a part of your life, and how he makes an unrealistic story seem realistic.

8. I'm currently working on a book tht I haven't put on Wattpad yet. It's called "Kylie, I Love You" (although it might not be called that later). It takes place in 2014, one year after Kylie minogue's singing career came to an end. It's about a budding romance between Kylie and her neighbor Dylan, but you learn a lot about their past in each chapter.

9. What's your favorite thing about Wattpad?

My favorite thing about Wattpad is being able to get my name out there, and also the fact that it's free.

10. If you could change one thing...?

I would make it easier to cast my characters, because I've had a lot of trouble with that and I don't know why.

11. What's your favorite past time?

Singing or listening to music. I live to sing, but haven't gotten any opportunities to perform solo yet. Also, listening to music is a HUGE inspiration for my writing, especially Kylie Minogue, given the fact that I'm writing about her.

12. My life's ambition is fame. I know that's a terribly selfish answer, but my dream has always been to be famous. For anything, too: writing, singing, acting, etc. Also, if she does a tour in the US soon, not just the UK, I would absolutely DIE to go to a Kylie Minogue concert. Or have i said too much about Kylie Minogue already?