Nadia

( picture of Nadia to the side )

Is it weird that I love school ? I mean I just love to stunt on hoes & take they nigguhs . I love to see a bitch hate and envy me . I mean I stay fresh , everything I wear is designer . My hair is constantly on point and my make up ? Best believe it will make a bitch look twice . But being that a lot of bitches hate and envy me it's hard for me to trust . I only have one homegirl her names Indigo . I mean me and Indigo are totally different people . Im a girly girly ,she's a straight tomboy who likes to hang with non dressing ass people like Miya . I mean I do Indi a huge ass favor by hanging with her . I mean I'm just beautiful ,I have my own natural long luxurious hair , my skin is flawless and not mention she gets all my left overs when it comes to nigguhs. I always walk to her house in the morning since she just lives 4 houses down . I hate how she always takes fucking forever to get ready like damn bitch you know I'm gone be here. I always call before I make it to her door but it never fails she always finishing up . But we always manage to never be late . I hate I don't have first hour with her cause then I'm stuck with no one to talk in a room full of envious ass people . Everybody is jealous because my fathers a doctor and my mothers a lawyer but you never would have thought by where we stay . My parents are constantly reminding me to always remember where I come from and never forget the struggle . How can I? I attend Uptown high . This is the fucking struggle , Id kill to live in the Bankhead area but that'll never happen . I hate seeing these damn hood rats and they fucked up ass weave like I'm really better than this . I wish I could just be myself Nadia Christine Wilson . No one knows about my addiction to cocaine , I feel like everyone will judge me . I only do it because I'm just looking for a good time and escape from my life . Yes I have money but I'd trade it all to feel loved . No one knows about how my father abuses mentally , physically and sexually . I'm good at hiding the hurt and the bruises . So when someone tells me I've got it made because I'm pretty and I have money . I ask them to take a deeper look , take a walk in my shoes .