Miya

(Picture of NEW and Improved Miya and song to listen to the side :) )

"Miya are you ready ? Meet us by the car in 5 minutes !"

"Im coming now."

Im so excited were going to Rue 21 and some other stores. I never understood how one store could have so many leggins . Buy one get one for a dollar ? YAASS , and they have 3 and 5 dollar rack. Ima find me some nice black off brand vans. I need some hoops , hoops go with everything . I promise you they do.

"Miya , hey I've been meaning to talk to you, umm lately your father has been trying to get custody of you. Your 17 now I wanted to see if you wanted to move in with your father and your younger sibilings"

"Father ? I thought he was dead and never wanted me and sibilings , when did I get siblings ?"

"I mean your father wanted to meet you and let you visist and hope you'd like to stay . He lives on the other side of town but you wouldnt have to switch schools, you would still attend Uptown . Just think about it, but after we get done here you have to go visit him , please for me."

" I dont like that you made plans for me with out asking me, but I will go just to see what he's like and see these sibilings you speak of . Is he still with my birth mother or a new woman?"

" Honestly I dont know your just going to ask him your self, but are you done here ? We kinda need to head that way."

"Yeah just let me check out and I'll meet you in the car"

How they gone expect me to just wanna meet my father? How do they know I wanna meet him or actually feel like it? Dude has never been in my life whats so different now ? why does he want me all of sudden ? What happened to my mom? I wonder if I get to meet her too . My minds just racing , I dont even feel or notice that the car has came to a stop.

"Miya were here , do you want me to go in with you or do you wanna do this alone?"

"I dont care if you come."

I say as I slowly get to the car.

"Miya your beautiful, I haveent seen you in years please come in and sit down,."

I havent been here five minutes and my fathers already giving me orders . I walk in and see two little girls and one little boy that all look exactly like me . Wow these are my sibilings . They just run up to me and smoother me with hugs. I never felt so loved in my life. I feel something cold slide down my cheek. I cant start crying, my father will think im weak. I get my self together and just hug them back wit open arms.

" We were so happy to meet you we stayed up all night."

said the little boy and girl in unison . The oldest just stood there crying.

"Ive always wnted a big sister and your so pretty , I feel so lucky . I love you already Miya "

she says as she moves fowards to hug me . Damn they already know my name . I didnt even thin k to ask theirs.

"Whats your names ?"

"Im Jasmine"

Jasmine was kinda tall with brown curly hair with blue eues like me , except I was wearing my brown contacts today. I dont know why but I hate the fact that I have blue eyes. Shes only 12 but she's already showing she's going to be gorgeoues in the next few years.

"Im Alice "

I can definetly tell Alice has sass and spunk to were Jasmine is way more laid backk and chill. I think Alicee is way more sensitive tho. Alice has more of a golden color hair color and the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen. I see all the girls have the deepest dimplest in this family. It must come from my dads side of the family.

"Hey I'm Arian Dwanye but you can call me AD "

This little boy is terribly shy, and spoiled I can tell. He has to e the baby . I wonder why he dosent have the same eyes as us tho. His eyes are a deep brown like my dads . He is stilll very handsome with his one dimple. Aw I found my family it seems like. I feel like Stitch off the movie Lilo and Stitch . This is my family I say lowly to myself .

" And you"ll neverl feel this pretty...

"And you"ll never feel this beautiful ...

"OH , whenn I ....

Damn I forgot they finally bought me a phone today , its just a plain ole galaxxy 3 but hey its a touch screen better than nothing. I look down and see a text from Indigo . DAMN she must have called Macy back and Macy must have gave her my new number.

" Hey this is indigo , I seen and heard your voicemail. Im okay, I had to get 20 sticthes in my cheek and i have 20 broken ribs. I cant believe these bitches really jumped me. But dont blame yourself , it wasnt your fault. You didnt know they were gooing th have me in the office all day. Ypu tried your best and thats good enough I appreciate that. You know that bitch Nadia was walking with me when it happpened and she just ran and left me. Im coming that ass best believe im gone fuck her and the twins up when I go back to school Thursday. But im just elttimg you know im okay call when you get a chance . I love you sis and dont let the bullshit of today get you down."

"Girl whatever you do just let me know. Im down to beat Nadia and them fuck ass twins ass, just let me know when. I love you too sug and I willbe giving you a call I have alot to tell you about and this is my new number so save it ."

"Miya do you have anything you wanna ask me while your hear ? Ill answer everything with pure hoensty."

Suddenly a small mexican woman walks in and sits by my dad. Who the fuck is this ?

"Nice to meet you Miya , Im Sophia your fathers girlfriend . Ive seent hat you met our children already.'

PAUSE DID SHE SAY OUR ? As in my father left me and started a whole new family and life with out me . Damn today is gonna be a long day i can already tell. Im gone need bout 3 blunts after this I promise you.

"I have alot to ask "

My father just bows his head in shame ........