I N D I G O

(PICTURE OF JEWELS TO THE SIDE AND SONG TO LISTEN TO WHILE YOU READ)

COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT

KNOCK...

KNOCK...

KMOCK...

Who the fuck is knocking at my damn window ? I get to my window to see the same dude who carried me home . This dude looks hella familiar now that I look at him.

"Hey dont you go to my school and arent you a senior ? wait dont you date Nadia ?"

"Im sorry I didn't mean to bother you I just had to make sure you were okay after , I heard you mom say she was taking you to the Hospital. Yes and yes and by the way I'm Jewels . Why does everyone think I date Nadia ? I just took her to see The Purge 2 and home and I didnt even enjoy her company ."

Damn , I never really paid Jewels attention. He's fine as fuck. He has the deepest dimples and the whitest smile I ever seen. He's also so damn buff . I can see his buldging arms and six pack through his tank top. He can dress too . He had on a red Last Kings tank top, some black 501 levis and some wolf grey 11's. Oh my , the saints, the angels and the lambs hsis voice is so sexy too. His eyes are so pretty, they're grey and they compliment his carmel toned skin so nicely. . Mane i really need to just snap iut of it

" Im sorry I have no manners , thank you for carrying me to my house. You really could have left me out there just like Nadia did . I really appreciate it and everybody thinks yall together because I guess she told Elle yall had a hot date and you was kissing all on and over her."

I can see what I said about Nadia and Elle really pissed Jewels off. I seen his smooth jaw line begin to tighten.

"Honestly I didnt do nothing with her but watch that movie. I mean yeah she's pretty but she has no personailty she's basically a rhinestone pretending to be a diamond. But Id love it if you'd let me take you out sometime . I mean you kinda owe me , I did save your life. I mean I had to your most gorgeous girl I ever seen and thats not game my mom taught me right."

He says flashing that smile of his at me. Dman that smile really makes a nigguh melt. I dont do relationships but hey a date wont hurt,....