Nadia

(PHOTO of Elle  to the side)

My second period is so draining . The only good thing is that Elle is in here. Elle is my nigguh , I'm beginning to realize I have more in common with Elle and that Indi is not my only friend . The only thing that keeps me from really connecting with her is that her and her twin Marsha hate Indigo . I mean me and Indi may not be the best of friends but that just don't sit well with me ,but I need a friend that's on my level and Elle is on my level . I can't wait to tell Elle about me and Jewels date . Jewels is the finest nigguh in the UP . He is black , Cuban , Dominican & Haitian and has the prettiest grey eyes . "Jewels asked me to the see The Pruge 2 last night I say as I fix my belt . "

"Bitch what ? "Elle says all hella enthused.

"Girl yes we went and seen that scary ass shit and after he was kissing alll on me . "

"You know you wasn't gone stop him so don't even make it sound like you didn't like it , "

Elle says before laughing hella hard causing Mrs.Atlas to look at us and shhh us . "Girl like? I loved that shit and he can kiss, "

I say as I bite my bottom lip not giving a damn about Mrs.Altlas . "Ladies if you don't be quiet I will write you up ! "

"Ugh Mrs .A wasn't nobody even talking tho just continue shit . "

"But girl yeah I'll tell you the rest later cause this bitch trippin . "

I knew Elle was gone run her mouth and tell everybody that story but that's what I wanted . I wanted that attention for having the finest nigguh in the school even if we didn't do half the things I said . We didn't kiss because I was scared because I just feel so uncomfortable around men now because of the abuse . The movie was good he wasn't all on me at all . I really appreciated that , I think Jewels really likes me so I don't think he'll care about my whole story thing I just told Elle . I love how fast third period just flys bye.