Indigo

My first period teacher has such a monotoned voice . How does anyone expect me to learn some damn algebra 3 listening to that ? Like Mrs. Melon stay calling on me for a answer like she don't grade my damn test and know I have no clue what so ever . I hate teachers that purposely embarrass their students . If she not on my head she's on Miya's , like everyone else isn't already .

"Mrs. Miller please come to the board ."

*" Bruh she got one them same tired ass shoes with that same holey ass t-shirt ."*Jillian says as she approaches the board .

Why must kids be so damn mean , I think to my self . Mane shut the fuck up and leave her ass alone cause you know you can't do that damn problem . I say back to that slick ass comment . I hate when people try to rag on Miya like she's not a real ass person with real ass feelings . I watch as Miya hurriedly does the problem and gets the correct answer an rushes to her seat . Its kids like this that cause people to kill them selves and shoot up schools . I mean Miya takes her medicine but shit catch her on a off day and she will fuck up yo whole life I promise you . "Mrs. Rodriguez go to office you know you can't use foul language in my classroom . "

Hold the fuck I know she aint get on to me about me using bad language I know she heard Jillian say ass .

" Umm I'm not going no where , I was doing what you shoulda done . "

"Mrs. Rodriguez just go ! "

"Mane fuck you Mrs. Melon you a bitch , gone let these kids try and rag on Miya every day . You supposed to be a teacher and stop shit like this but you ignoring it . I'll gladly leave this bitch . "

"Mane Mrs. Melon you know you heard that bitch ass nigguh talking about me don't send out Indigo for standing up for me . "

*" Ummm while you begging can you please go buy a new outfit ?*

I'm bout tired of this bitch Jillian coming for Miya . Before I can even say anything all I see is Miya three piecing Jillian and banging her head into the ground . Shit , I know Miya crazy so I gotta stop this I can't have her getting kicked out of her group home . Once I finally get Miya under control Mrs. Melon just starts back up and kicks us out and threatens to write us up , we both know she won't . We all know about her messing with Freddy so she won't risk it . I can already tell today is gonna be hectic as I place my books in my locker and head to PE . PE is one of my favorite classes because we get to play sports . I'm a beast when it comes to volleyball and today that's the game . I'm always a captain when we play volleyball in here , my team always wins . I was shocked when I didn't get picked as a captain . Mrs. Reed gone choose that bitch Jillian as a captain and Marsha . I don't fuck with neither one I might as well sit this one out cause I don't wanna be on nobody's team but I know Mrs. Reed gone make me play . I hope Marsha picks me and Miya on her team cause if that bitch Jillian picks me I'ma bust her shit open . Luckily Marsha picks us but , she had a an attitude cause we aren't friends no more . I used to fuck with Marsha but she got on "her "shit . She would always expect me to be there and listen to all her problems and give her the shirt off my back and would never do the same for me . After I notice that I just stopped talking to her .I didn't hate her but ,I knew she felt some type of way towards me .I could always tell . After PE the day just seems to fly. I looked up at the clock ,I'm waiting patiently on the lunch bell...