Nadia

( Picture of NADIA to the side and song to listen to while reading )

I gotta stop this , I say as I throw the bag of what's left of the cocaine across the room . I can't I need it . Ugh , I quickly grab the back and sit back down letting the cool tile rest against my feet .

SNIFFF....

I really gotta stop this . The high begins to kick in. I can feel the rush . My mind quickly begins to think about Jewels .

Mane I have to tell him how I feel . I never felt like this , I think , I think I might be in

Love ?

But how after one date ? I mean something in me just telling me he's the one for me . I can see my self loving him and even starting a family . I know one day Jewels will save me from the hell I live in . I just gotta see him , I know he dosent live that far . I decide to just take a walk to his house . I know he'll be happy to see me .

I quickly make my way to his window . I can see he's on FaceTime with some bitch . He's smiling and laughing .

No , No , No

It's me he's supposed to be with . He's supposed to laugh with me , be happy to hear my voice .

"Shit"

I didn't even realized I just screamed out loud . Now he knows I'm hear. I can see him getting up to come to the window . Shit , I try to run but my legs are froze and won't let me move .

" Nadia , what the fuck are you doing outside my window ? You all really on some weird shit b . Like why you telling people we together when we not ? I didn't even have fun on our date . You needa go set shit straight , cause you got me fucked up and loose my number "

He says before he quickly slams his window in my face. Damn wtf just happen ? How could he turn ME down ? It's me NADIA I never get turned down . Dose he not see how beautiful I am ? Who is this bitch that got his head gone .

" But I love I say after the window slams ."

He just simply flips me off , that's all ? After I confess my love that's his only response ?

"Fuck you Jewels"

I say as I begin I quickly run home itching for my razor and my powder . When I finally make it to the house and get my high going and see my blood just flowing , I began to feel my body relax .

"Nadia get in her now BITCH"

"Fuck you I'm not coming ."

Damn I can't believe I just said that . I must really be high . That and I just don't give a fuck any more . I won't take this shit any longer . Look at me I'm on cocaine and I cut . This aint a life worth living . This is hell on earth . My father molest me every night . I can't escape this shit any longer . They was never any escape this will never end unless I end it . Before I can get up I can feel a fist crashing into the back of my skull .

"Bitch don't be disrespectful you heard me tell you to come here ."

"Fuck you , I say trying to grab my razor ."

Before he could strike my again , my razor ran from his eye to his collar bone .

"You little bitch , I'm going to fucking kill you ."

I just run and run leaving the past behind me . My future will make it's self , no one else will take a advantage of me and make me feel less than . I don't care how much money they have and if I have nothing . I won't stand for it . Luckily I grabbed my phone . I quickly dial Jason's number he's the only person that will come get me and make me feel better .

"I ran away come get me , I'm 8 houses from my house ."

I say as I quickly end the call .

Comment and vote for me please ....