Jamilia <3

"If aint about the money "

If it aint about the money "

My phone stay ringing . I swear if it that niqquh Freddy ima shoot my self.

Ugh this niqquh just wont learn. I dont fucking want you niqquh damn. Just give up. Its never gone happen, Had me thinking some omoney was calling. One day Ima shoot that niqquh in his fuckinng face .

"I dont want no one but you kISSING ON my tattoo's."

" Indi yo phone ringing , Kyla calling you ."

This girl knocked out cold.

"Talk this jamilia Indi little sis."

"Fuck you mean she aint got no damn sister, but tell her I got what she want . Tell her and Miya to meet me at the sppot around 7."

"BET"

Fuck kinda shit Indi on . Shit i guess I'll find out cause its already 6:30. Let me call Miya then wake up Indigo.

" Aye this Jamilia , Indigo wants you to be here in 5 mins yall finna meet up with Kyla at the spot. She got something for yall."

I never beenone to stay on the phone long . Feds stay watching.

"Indigo wake up Kyla wants you and Miya to meet her at the spot at 7 ."

This girl aint waking up for shit guess ima have to handle her shit for her. Dont matter to me cause my trigga finger stay itchin.

BANG.

BANG.

Damn this mf debo knocking at the damn door and shit.

"Meet at the car I gottta get the keys"

"Where Indigo ?"

I hate when people ask unessary questions, so I just went and got the keys.

"Indigo not coming , she sleep I cant get her to wake up . So we gone have to handle this ourselves. Dont trip G I aint gone snitch."

Ion even know where I'm going Im just driving , I figured she'd tell me directions as we went and I was right."

"Aye what she got that yall wanted ?"

"The twins that jumped indigo"

Fuck ,these bitches jumped my sister ? That explains the scar on her cheek . These bitches finna get hell. i say in my head as I get out the car.

"Where Indigo."

Kyla asked .

"Mane she wouldnt wake up, G chill. Im her lil sis . Dont believe me call her when you get a chance. But enough talking let me get top these bitches."

I play no games when it comes to my sister. I walk up to both of em and grab both of they faces.

" So yall think yall hard cause yall got my sister looking like left eye ? Haha yall some weak bitchees . Remember one thing Im her little sister Jamilia and I dont play about my fucking sister."

* Gathers loogie *

Aw hell nah this bitch, just spit on my damn timberlands .

"Bitch i'll kill you me and my twin dont give a fuck about who you is. You and yo sister aint shit fuck out here."

Bang..

This bitch jut dont know I love kicking a bitch in her mouth in my timberlands. These some disrespectful ass hoes . In got they asses . Ima torture the fuck out of em.

"Miya before I do what Ima do you got some shit you wanna do ?"

Shit Miya musta been waiting on my words cause she wasted no time three peicen both of they asses.

"Aye G dont knock they asses out , I want them woke for when I do my shit,matter of fact step aside."

Pop

Pop

Pop

POP

Shot both of they asses in they mouthes and stomaches . Shit they gone learn to never fuck with me and mines.

"Kyla you got some macthes and gasoline around here ?"

She quickly hands that shit to me. I began to drench both of they asses in gasoline and tie em to a chair thats bolted to the grown. I quickly strike the match and throw it on em and watch em both burst into flames.

AHH they scream out in pain.

I cant help but laugh at the shit. Im gone sit here untill they done burning. I wish Indigo was here to see this .

"I got curfew niqquh ."

"Alright meet me at the car."

When I got to the house Indi was woke and worried.

"Indi I got them bitches for you, call Kyla and tell her im yo lil sis and Im COOL."

I say before I head to my room. Its nights like this that I enjoy the most . Some would call me a monster but I cant help it the streets taught me....

One thing about me I never regret anything I do .