3

[Jeongyeon's POV]

After Nayeon come back from the toilet, I saw her on her phone.

I decided to surprise her by back hugging her.

"Oh my god!" Nayeon said and I laughed.

I rest my chin on her shoulder and look at what she's doing.

I saw her texting her boss and her boss is actually sending her overseas to work.

"How long will you be there?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I don't know. He just told me to go overseas and settle a bunch of work and some big clients there. I think I might be gone for 1 month." Nayeon said and I pouted.

"Where will you be going?" I asked and she show me the text.

"Australia." I said and she hummed.

"1 month? Australia? How am I supposed to survive without you?" I whined and she chuckled.

She released my grip around her hips and turned around.

She cupped my cheeks and kissed my nose.

"Don't worry... In just a blink of eye, 1 month will pass and I promise, I will come back here to find you." Nayeon said and I smiled.

I nodded and hugged her.

"When will you be leaving?" I asked and she sighed.

"Two days later. I need to start packing my things." Nayeon said and I look at her with a sad face.

"So fast? I thought I can spend more time with you." I said and she give me a small smile.

"Sorry, Jeongyeon-ah... I will make it up to you okay?" Nayeon said and I nodded.

"I need to go pack my things now." Nayeon said and I followed her.

"I help you." I said and Nayeon nodded.

From packing, we ended up making love.

After taking a short rest, I sit up and went in to clean myself.

After cleaning myself, I saw Nayeon sitting at the edge of the bed with her phone in her hands.

Her fingers are dancing excitedly on the screen.

Even when I stood beside her, she didn't realized.

I took a peep and saw her sending a heart emoji to a guy name 'Chris'.

"Who is he?" I asked and she jumped.

"Huh? W-Who?" Nayeon asked and hide her phone behind her back.

"The guy name Chris. Who is he?" I asked.

"It's no one Jeongyeon-ah. He's just my client." Nayeon said and I frowned.

"And you need to send him a heart emoji?" I asked and she gulped.

"Are you cheating on me, Nayeon-ah?" I asked and she shook her head aggressively.

"Of course no. It's a habit of him and he send me a heart and I don't want to get him angry so I just send back." Nayeon explained and I look at her with questioning eyes.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded.

"Don't worry... I won't cheat on you..." Nayeon said and she left her phone to charge.

"I will go clean myself up." Nayeon said and give me a peck on the cheek.

After that, she went in to clean herself and I saw a text popped up her screen.