9

[No one's POV]

Momo watched Jeongyeon left at the window as her heart broke when she saw Jeongyeon's sad expression.

Then, she heard Haeun crying.

She went to Haeun and carried her.

She patted her back while walking around the house.

"Don't cry... Don't cry..." Momo said and slowly, Haeun went to sleep.

Momo put her on the crib and went to do the chores.

"Raccoon, oppa will go out for a while, okay?" Her brother said and Momo nodded.

Her brother then left the house and Momo continue to do her chores.

After doing the chores, Momo went to her room and took out her diary.

She start to write something on the diary.

Dear diary,

I met Jeongyeon just now. I can't believe that she still looks the same. She looks more depressed than before and she seems lonely. I wanted to go up and hug her. I wanted to talk to her and I want to hear her lame jokes but remembering what she done to me two years ago really broke my heart. I hope that things will get better between us. I wish that I can love Jeongyeon but my heart doesn't allow me. It feels so bad... I wish that I can know exactly what my heart want and provide me a solution...

Momo

Momo then close her diary and put it at a place where nobody knows.

Momo actually got a new diary as she realize that her previous one is missing.

She thought that she might have drop it at Jeongyeon's company but she didn't bother to go back and take.

She doesn't want to go back and meet Jeongyeon again so she decided to get a new diary.

Meanwhile

Jeongyeon is still at her bed, sniffling and hugging the diary.

Jeongyeon regret so much after Momo disappeared two years ago.

Jeongyeon stayed single for Momo for two years but Momo doesn't seems to care about her anymore.

That's what she thinks but she doesn't knows that Momo still loves her... a lot...

Jeongyeon then dress herself and decided to go out and eat.

[Jeongyeon's POV]

I went to a nearby restaurant to eat and once I enter the restaurant, I saw Momo feeding the baby that I saw this morning.

'The baby doesn't seems like it's adopted. She looks so alike to Momo. She got her beautiful eyes, lips shape, face shape and hair color. But she got the same nose shape as me...' I thought.

I then walked to a seat that I can see Momo and her daughter.

I sit down and look at Momo.

She's smiling so happily while watching the baby eating her food.

Unknowingly, I followed her and smile with her.