5

[Jeongyeon's POV]

I'm planning to propose to Nayeon tonight so I'm already preparing for tonight's romantic dinner and the garden.

After that, I waited for her to come back since she told me that she will be coming back home at around 7 pm.

I waited for an hour and finally heard footsteps outside.

I look at the door and saw it opened.

But I saw Nayeon making out with the same guy that I caught her kissing him.

I hide at the a corner and covered my mouth.

I let my tears flow down while sobbing quietly as I watch my love making out with another guy on the couch.

"What time will she be back?" The guy asked and Nayeon look at the clock.

"She will be probably back at 8:30 pm. That's what she told me." Nayeon said and the guy smiled.

"She still haven't give you?" The guy asked and Nayeon shook her head.

"But she said that she will transferred money to me once she settled a big deal with the current JHS company CEO." Nayeon said and the guy leaned in.

They continue making out but Nayeon broke the kiss soon.

"Did you smell something?" Nayeon asked the guy and the guy sniffed the air.

"Yeah... It smells like steak." The guy said and Nayeon pushed him away instantly.

Nayeon went to the dining table and saw two plates of steak and a red wine.

"Oh my god..." Nayeon mumbled and the guy went to her.

"What's wrong babe?" The guy asked and wrapped his arms around Nayeon's waist.

"She's back..." Nayeon said and I on the lights.

Nayeon and the guy look up at the lights and Nayeon turn to me.

"Jeongyeon-ah..." Nayeon said.

"Have a nice meal..." I said and left.

Nayeon went to me and grabbed my wrist.

"Jeongyeon-ah..." She called but I yanked her hand away.

"So you have been lying... I should have known that you are just after my money." I said and she shook her head.

"I'm not... I truly love you..." Nayeon said and I chuckled sarcastically.

"Love? Do you even know what is the meaning of love?" I said and she kept silence.

"You know what?" I said and she look at me.

I took out the red velvet box and throw it on the floor.

"I'm planning to propose to you. But this happens. Hope you're happy." I said and her tears rolled down.

Now, I don't even know is her tears true or just for this act.

"Jeongyeon-ah..." She said and tried to touch me but I moved away.

"Pack your things and leave my house." I said and she start to cry.

"Please don't do this to me..." She said and I shook my head.

"You have done it thrice to me! I've caught you cheating on me thrice! THRICE! Im Nayeon! I should be the one begging you not to do this to me anymore!" I burst out.

"Let's just break up and you leave... This will led to a more peaceful life." I said and she cried.

The guy came and help Nayeon up.