Ch.2- Never forgotten

Harry's POV

Niall was talking to Ethel in the phone, he looked over at me a bit and said I was fine and that I was with my girlfriend. I sighed and kissed Emily good-bye as she was getting off the couch and left through the door. I regert going with her..before they were gonna make Reaven and I go on public on how were dating, we have been having some downs during the 3rd month we were together.

"Harry, Mate you okay?" Liam asked I looked at him and gave a fake smile

"Yeah, Im totally fine." I lied, he smiled and went to his room. I was alone in the livingroom and I couldn't stop thinking about Reaven. Then my mind played one flashback I could never forget.

"Okay, Blueberries or strawberries?" I chuckled as she asked me what should she put on top of her ice cream.

"I dont know whatever you like Love." she smiled and choosed blue berries.

As we got out the ice cream shop we drove to the lake and we sat at the blanket I ate my ice cream and I admired Reaven as the sun shines her she looked at me and chuckled

"Mr. Styles what are you looking at?" I chuckled and put down my ice cream

"I dont know maybe the most beautiful girl in the world." she chuckled and took a whip of ice cream from her finger and wiped it on my nose and I know what she was thinking.

"Two can play that game." I took a strawberry and threw it at her cheeck she chuckled and did the same yet the with a blue berry.

"Ha, I win you look messier than me." I chuckled and went on top of her

"Yeah, But I won something better." she chuckled and I pressed my lips against hers and it was moving perfectly with mine.

I pressed my body on hers and my small kisses went to her neck and I heard a little moan slip from her mouth.

I chuckled and I took out my shirt.

I smiled remembering it. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door and I got up and I opened it. It was Ethel she looked at me and gave weak smile,"Hey harry." She said I nodded remembering shes here for Niall.

"Um..Nialls In his room." she sat down in the couch.

"Im not here for Niall.." she paused and looked around,"Im here for you." I gave a confused face

"Okay, What is it?" she sighed and sat down in the couch.

"Harry, Do you still Love Reaven?" I looked at her with widen eyes. I dont know what to say, I dont know why shes asking this.

"Why are you asking this?" she bit her lip and sighed.

"I know this is all to sunnden but to be honest she keeps lying that she doesnt miss you when I actually see her crying and holding your polo in some nights....Dont tell her I told you though." I looked around the livingroom, why is she crying when shes the one who broke it up? Sadly I should I feel bad..I miss her too.. and it was my fault we broke up..but I think I should tell the truth to..

"Yeah..I miss her too.." I paused and she sighs and patts my back

"You know, she still has the pictures you guys took,too." I looked at her and smiled

"Really?" she chuckled and nodded.

"But, Um..if you wanna visit shes free from 10 in the morning to 12 in the afternoon." I chuckled

"Ha, is she at work or something?" she looks at me with wide eyes and chuckled

"Yeah, She does." I chuckled

"So, does she hate me though?" she looks at me and sighs

"Thats what she says to me, But deep in her heart she still misses you." I look at her and smiled then I heard the door open and it was Niall.

"Ethel?" she looks at him and smiles

"Nialler." he ran to her and hugged her like he never saw each other.

"I missed you." she chuckled

"I missed you more." then they started to kiss which made me feel uncomfortable.

"Ill just go." I went to my room and closed the door and made them make out.

I layed down in my bed and thinked about Reaven, I just wonder if Reaven was really pregnant..but if she was I wouldve been happy..But I was so mad about us being over I wasnt thinking when they told me that.

I felt my phone buzz and I saw the number and it was Emily.

I groan and pretended to act happy.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hey, Wanna go to the club tonight?" I rolled my eyes

"Um..Not today, I dont feel really good." she sighed

"Okay, Well Bye I lo-"

"Yeah me too." I hung up, Cause I dont wanna hear her say that I just want Reaven to say it.

I just feel so bad for her she doesnt even have a clue I hate her, I scrolled through my twitter and I saw Reavens Tweet I cant believe she still uses twitter thats really cute of her.

Then I saw a pic of her and a cute girl she looked so cute and Reaven looked so beautiful.

Then I saw the tweet and smiled

'Here with my little angel :3'

I chuckled and then my door opened and Ethel saw me,"Sorry Harry Just hiding in here from Niall." she breathed hard.

"Okay." then I felt like I wanna see Reaven but I wonder if she will slap me and hit me.

Or maybe she will call the police on me,Well maybe she might forgive..Right?

"Hey, Ethel is Reaven gonna get mad at me if I visit?" she looked at me with wide eye

"Um..Reaven is busy and I told you she was free in the morning, and she has work." she got so nervous when she said it I think shes hiding something from me.

"Are you hiding something?" she looks at me and sighs

"No, If you visit she might slap you, And I dont want that..and yeah." I nodded

"Okay.." Then Through the whole day I sighed and thinked about Reaven I never forgot about her..Cause Im not really happy without her...