Ch.6- Old Feelings

Reaven's POV

We got to the house and it was the same but the thing is Harry is now with us but Im doing it for Heaven but the thing is theres only 2 rooms so he has to sleep with me and I am not gonna like it.

"Mommy can you order pizza I feel like eating that please mommy?" she begged I chuckled

"Okay sweetie go to your room me and Daddy are gonna talk." he smiled and I rolled my eyes and got in my room.

I sat on my bed and looked at him as he closed  the door

"Reaven are you mad at me, Or your just annoyed?" I looked at him and sighed

"Im not mad Harry its just that Im just doing this for Heaven, so please dont think.its serious." I got up and I went down stairs to call Pizza.

As I waited I felt my phone vibrate and it was Luke, I looked around to see if anyone was there

"Hello?"

"Reaven did he touch you?" I chuckled cause Luke is being protective when he  didnt do anything.

"No Luke he didnt I promise okay."

"Just making sure cause I dont want him touching you okay?"

"I Promise and ill see you tomorrow okay I love you."

"I love you too bye."

I hung up and then I heard door bell rang I opened it and it was Micheal and he looked funny but at the same time the cute as he is.

"Did you order pizza?" I chuckled

"Yup do you give discount to your friends or not?" he smiled and gave me the pizza

"Well 15$ please." I smiled  and handed him the money

"Oh, Yeah Luke said he loves you again." I smiled

"Tell him I love him more." he nodded and left and then I got in the kitchen and I put it down and I heard running and then I saw Harry and Heaven he carried Heaven and she smiled as we got our food.

"Yay Okay lets watch a movie and we eat." I smiled and Harry gave a fake smile cause when I looked into his eyes I saw hurt but I felt the same when I said that, but really Im with Luke now and Harry wasnt there when I was giving birth and Luke has been there from the start.

We got in the couch and Heaven as in my left and Harry was in my right and his hand was around me as we were watching "The fault in our stars." Heaven fell asleep and Harry carried her up to her room.

I went to my room decided  to change into my I love DJ sweater and my black shorts and I put my hair in a messy bun and I waited for Harry.

Then I felt my phone vibrate and it was Luke again.

"Hello?"

"Reaven I know Im borthering you but did he touch you?" I chuckled

"No, Luke he didnt and if he did I would tell you dont worry Lucas." he chuckled

"Sorry Mrs. Cruz but hey I love you."

"I love you too why do you keep saying that?"

"I just wanna say all the time so you can know I love you." I smiled and Harry got in

"Hey I gotta bye Ethel."

"Oh yeah bye." then he hung up I looked at Harry and he gave a weak smile

"Um...Am I gonna sleep in the couch or your bed?" I looked at him and sighed

"My bed, Im being nice okay Im not that crule." he chuckled I got in my blanket and he took off his shirt and pants and got in the bed at the right.