Ch.3- The lake

Reaven's POV

"Mommy, Can we go somewhere?" I chuckled as I was driving and she was in her car seat,eating the ice cream I bought her.

"Heaven, Sweetie we just went to the mall and got new clothes and a ice cream where else do you wanna go?" she hummed thinking while we stopped at a red light.

"I wanna go to that lake I saw you in a picture with the boy." I got surprised and almost stopped the car.

How did she know what about that? ,"Um..."

"Mommy, pleaseeee" I stopped the car and turned around

"Um..Heaven how do you know that place, and how did you see that picture?" she looked at me with wide eyes and licked her ice cream.

"Heaven?" she looked at me and tears started to go down her face.

"Sweetie please dont cry." I wiped her tears and she threw her ice cream and looked at me and sniffled

"Heaven, Please tell me why are you crying?" she looked at me and wiped her tears herself.

"I just wanna know whos my daddy, Cause everyone in day care gets picked up by there daddy while I get picked up by you, when I saw the box pictures filled with you and a boy with curly hair, I always think that his my daddy.." I sighed and looked at her

"Okay Heaven the turth is that boy is your daddy and to make it up to you, Ill take you to the lake and Ill tell you everything of how me and your daddy met, Okay?" her frown turned into a smile as I said that.

"Yay!" she got still and I got in the drivers seat and we drove to the lake..

***

I felt my heart sink as we arrived she got out and ran outside and spinned around looking and smiling I smiled and looked around and memories hit me so hard.

-

*Flash back*

-

"Happy 2nd monthsary!" I chuckled as I saw him holding a paper I chuckled and as the usual the lake was the place we always spend our time in the lake.

"Aww, I love you too." I chuckled and he held me by the waist.

"Well, Its our 2 month together what memory do you wanna make here?" I chuckled and layed down in the blanket and smiled

"Well, I dont know we swimmed, we made carvings, we rode on a boat in the lake, and we made love in the night you said was right, Not bad for a first month." he chuckled and sat next to me.

"Well, Thats just the old memories, Sitting here with you is a new memory for me." I chuckled and he pressed his lips on mine he slowly layed me down not breaking the kiss,I chuckled and I know what he wanted already.

-

*Flash Back Over*

"Mommy?" I looked at her and I wiped a tear that slipped.

"Sorry, Sweetie I was just-"

"Mommy,your crying.." she cut me off and wiped my tear and I gave a fake smile

"No, I just miss this place." she wiped it and kissed my cheek.

Then I got the blanket and we sat at it the same spot me and Harry were sleeping in before.

"So, Mommy can you tell me my own daddy's name?" she was laying down in my lap and I chuckled

"Nope, I rather not maybe when you meet him he'll tell you his name." she nodded understanding I like it shes like that.

"Okay, Then well I wanna know how did you and daddy meet in the first place." I chuckled and looked at her

"Well, Lets say I was 14 and he was 19 and we met at a party when I had to come to London to get cured." she got confused and I knew questions were gonna come up.

"Why, were you here to get cured?, Were you sick?" I nodded and she sighed

"What happend? what was the sickness?" she looked at me I chuckled

"Well, I had butterfly skin, But I am cured." she chuckled

"Okay, Contiue." I chuckled

"Then Brandon, Grandmas sister Aunt Amilia's son he took me to a party and your Daddy was famous in my age before and then we strolled around and he dropped me home and then the next day, Ethel and I were spending time with the boys and your daddy."

"Oh, The ones who always come to the house before when I was three?" I chuckled she is so cute rememebering

"Yeah, Them." she nodded

"Wow, I guess my daddy must be awesome." I chuckled

"Well wanna know how he was before?" she smiled

"Yeah I wanna know." she said and then a yawn escaped her mouth I chuckled maybe ill just say things and shell sleep.

"Well, Your daddy was a amazing person, his personailty was just his charming self, He had beautiful green emarald eyes youll just get lost into it, and most of all your daddy was the best sin-" I heard snores esacaped Heavens mouth I chuckled and the sun setted.

I picked her up and I made her sleep in the whole ride, as we arrived I carried her to her room and I heard the phone ring I answered it.

"Hello?" I answered

"Hello, Yes Hi, Ms.Cruz this the day care teacher Im Ms. Parker and I was wondering if Heaven is okay."

"Shes fine, but what is happening?" she sighed and I looked around to see if anyone was here.

"The other day, Heaven had bruises when we played kick ball, then she fainted when she got outside then we called the house how many times and no one answered it." I dropped the phone and I went up stairs and saw Heaven sleeping I took out her blanket and then I felt her skin it was so soft just like mine before I tilled her head a little and I saw the butterfly tattoo the same thing as before when I was sick I felt my tears come down and I dialed Ethels number and she answered in the 3 ring.

"Hey, What happend?" I sniffeled

"Reaven what happend?" she asked again I looked at Heaven and I covered my mouth

"Its Heaven..She..Has.." I paused and more tears came down then I heard the voice I never heard in 4 years.

"What happend?" I sighed and Ethel spoke again.

"Sorry, But what happend to her?"

"Heaven, Has butterfly skin.." Ethel hung up and I heard Harrys voice pop up before I hung up.

"Reaven.." I sighed and happy to hear his voice..

"Im sorry.." he spoke again.

"Harry, I dont need a apalogy from you." I hung up.

I looked at Heaven and she was sleeping I sobed a little knowing that my daugther is suffering under what I had and now I dont know who to call to cure cause the guy who did cure me died 1 year ago so everything is over shes likes this forever.

Then I heard the door bell and I ran down stairs and I opened the door and I stood there shock seeing who it was.

"Reaven.."