Ch.18- Another bad dream

Reaven's POV

Harry made Heavens Night ,because the dress he bought her was ecpenisive I couldnt even buy it but he did and now I want to thank him how much he made his daughter so happy.

As we got to the house he carried Heaven to her room and he went down stairs I smiled as he saw me he held me by the waist

"Your Welcome." I chuckled, I guess he knew I said thank you.

"How did you know?" he smriked

"Because its in the look on your face." I rolled my eyes and he held my hand I smiled and he sighed

"Reaven can I sleep with you?" he asked I got confused did he mean in the nasty way?

"Um..."

"Not in the sex way, Like sleep next to you with clothes on." I chuckled

"Why are you asking me this?"

"Because I love you and I want to sleep next to my girlfriend, and make another memory with her." I smiled knowing how sweet he is.

"Okay." he smiled and we went upstairs we layed down in the bed and he was next to me he held me by the waist as I was faceing away from him.

"Can you turn around?" he whispers

"Why?"

"Because I want to see your beautiful face." I smiled and I turned around and his hair was at the side which caused me to laugh a little.

"Reaven?" he asked before I closed my eyes

"Yes?" he looked deep into my eyes it was so quite I could hear his breatheing.

"What would happend if I bring Heaven and you to tour?" I looked at him with a surprise look and he chuckled I hugged him knowing I know we won't be apart anymore because I won't handle it.

"Is that a yes, that you do want to go with me?" he smiled and I chuckled

"No, Harry I'm smiling like a idiot knowing I won't be away from you anymore, When are we going though?" I asked he laughed as I talk a lot because I am excited as fuck, sorry but I curse when I'm exicted.

"Next week so pretty much you and Heaven should get packed-"

"Daddy?" I looked at the door and it was Heaven she was holding her white monkey and biting her nails and standing at the door looked scared.

"Oh, sweetie why are you awake?" he got down the bed and carried her I smiled and made space in the bed.

"I had a nightmare." she said I smiled and Harry looked at me and then at her I guess that means shes going to sleep with us, she always does that when she has a nightmare she sleeps with me before.

"Well, the monster will never get you because Daddy is here." she smiled and looked at me

"Can I sleep with you and Mommy?" I chuckled and he looked at me with wide eyes knowing he sleeps shirtless I guess he got to use a shirt for this one.

"Okay sweetie." her smile turned into a grin and ran to our bed she was in the middle and Harry laughed as she did that I smiled and then he went in the bed as well it was just like how I wanted to be me, Heaven and Harry I never knew this would come, every memory he makes with Heaven I just smile knowing he is there for her.

"Good Night mommy, Good night Daddy." I smiled and we layed down then she whispered something

"I love you." I looked at her and so did Harry he smiled and kissed her cheek