Ch.13- How it is now

Reaven's POV

Okay its been 3 weeks since Harry moved out and been 3 weeks since they went on tour and 3 weeks that me and Heaven's life is back to normal well im not saying normal but back to the way it was before I said I was happy.

Beause the truth is I still miss Harry and the boys coming over but Ethel is staying with us cause she said that she knows I how I am when I miss someone but Im fine with Ethel sleeping here shes fun to be with and she takes care of Heaven more.

But then I have a job since Harry is not paying anything anymore I got a job as a cashier in a Papa for yo yeah the place me and Harry always buys yogurt at but I have been working for 3 weeks and I made so many good friends in work.

When I came home I saw Ethel and Heaven running around and I saw a paper there I got in the way and they stopped and Heaven hugged me I guess shes really happy on what ever just Happend on what her and Ethel were just doing.

"Mommy guess what!" she shouted I chcukled

"What is it?" she looked at Ethel and she smiled

"Heaven's going to pre-school." my eyes went huge shes finally going to school that day-care thing she got out of it but I hope her skin can handle the pre-school year.

"Oh my gosh thats so wonderful Heaven your begging to become a big girl!" I shouted and carried and hugged her she smiled and Ethel chuckled then I put her down and I looked at Ethel

"So anything elese besides the awesome news I heard?" Ethel smiled

"Someone called today and they said they are coming home soon for a visit." I got confused who is she talking about it cant be Harry his on tour with the boys.

"Who?"

"Auntie Laina!" Heaven shouted with exictment thats even better news not saying Heaven's own isnt.

Its just we have been away from each other for so long and I finally get to see her again the last time she saw Heaven was when she was a infante and now shes gonna see Heaven after 4 years..just like Harry but she called.

"Are you serious!" I hugged Ethel and she chcukled when I did that Im happy Im gonna see my sister I get to tell her all the things she missed.

"Yeah, but shes coming at friday so we can pick her up at the airport when Heaven is done with school." Ethel said I smiled she sighed in happiness cause I am actually happy to hear that my sister is coming after the harry thing and about Heaven Im just happy to hear about my sister coming.

"Okay but seriously is Heaven gonna go tomorrow for her first day?" Heavem jumped as I asked and I chuckled

"Yeah, so whats the food gonna be Mrs.Styles?" Ethel teased I rolled my eyes playfully and went to the kitchen as Heaven went to Watch TV.

"So...dude anything happend in Work?" Ethel asked as I was gonna make the pasta hot.

"yeah....Zack as been clingy on to me ever since and it weird." I got the pasta and I put it in the pan started to make it hott.

The guy who were talking about is Zack his my friend but his been clingy ever since I cried at work cause of Harry leaving for tour he has been clingy and I needed a friend not a replacement I wont reaplce Harry but were not together..we only know we love each other..

"Oh..man dude that dude is so annoying he left like 10 voice messages and I wanted to throw the telephone soon but Heaven was there." I laughed on what she said

"But anyways yeah my paycheck is coming tomorrow so yeah go look what she needs and go check Heaven's doing." she nodded and left through the door and I sighed cause Im sad on knowing that yeah, he loves Heaven but he wants to protect us from whats gonna happend like the fandom, the mangement, the paps they almost made Heaven faint and on that day he left...i still cant handle anything with out him..3 weeks feels like 3 years or more...

Harry's POV

"'Cause nobody knows you, baby, the way I do,

And nobody loves you, baby, the way I do,

It's been so long, it's been so long, maybe you are fireproof,

'Cause nobody saves me, baby, the way you do."

"That was grate guys take 5." I sighed and looked at Liam he patted my back I havent been myself but in the tour I have been putting a fake smile on every concerent.

"Harry dont worry 6 more months and you will see how old Heaven grew." Niall said I looked at him and sighed.

I mean they dont know how hard it is to not see your only daughter..then I felt my phone vibrate I looked at who.it is and it was Ethel.

"Hello?" she sighed like she was screaming or something

"Harry you are not gonna believe what happend." I looked at Niall and he was playing with his phone

"What happend?" she screamed a little

"Heaven is Going to school tomorrow!!" she shouted my sad face turned into a huge grin

"Oh My Gosh are you serious Can I speak to her?" Ethel paused

"Um..shes with Reaven they went Shopping for her things in school." I sighed

"Oh okay well Tell her I said Im happy for her."

"Ofcourse I will,and Oh yeah a guy is flirting with Reaven.." my eyes went huge a guy is flirting with her.

"Name?" she sighed

"Zack Mayors his Reavens co- worker and his been clingy.." I felt my hand turn into a fist

"Keep a eye on Reaven for me and if that Boy comes any near here Ill drop the tour to kill him."

"Dont worry your not the only one annoyed but I will I need to go though.."

"Oh but do you wanna talk to Niall?" she paused and spoke

"No." she hung up and I looked at Niall he sighed and went to the food table cause ever since that break up between them he hasnt been himself..I feel sorry for the lad.

As the director came in he smiled and looked at me

"Okay Harry were gonna be needing you for the chours." I nodded and walked through the door I think im not gonna see Heaven go in the first day..Im gonna miss what every father dreams.

Reaven's POV

I got home and I saw Ethel watching TV she got up and helped me with the stuff she needs and Heaven went up stairs to try her new toy cause I cant handle seeing her sad so I bought her a doll.

"Did anyone called today?" I asked as I put the food in the cabinet and fridge

"Um..Harry did..or I mean I told him about Heaven going to school.." I looked at her and sighed

"What he say?" she bit her lip

"He wished he was there to see her.." I sighed I held the tears in

"Well six months can wait." I put the ketchup bottle in the cabinet and I left the kitchen.

Then Ethel ran after me,"Dude Im sorry for calling him." I looked at her and sighed

"You didnt do anything Ethel I just miss him so much.." she hugged me she knows how much I miss him

"He'll be back I promise he promised I mean." I chuckled she never failed to put a smile on my face she never did.

"Well you should go check on Heaven." Ethel nodded and left the kitchen I sighed and looked at the phone I wanna call him so badly...

But what if the mangement sees us together and get suspious on what happend between me and Harry cause I dont want Harry's carrer to go down because of me and the mistake we did 4 years ago..Maybe if I just try to wait a little more longer...Ill be okay to see him and tell him how I feel..cause thats how it is...