14

I sat down on my bed in the hotel room, I heard the door opened and I looked up to see Morgan standing there. "Hey," I said hiccuping, still crying. Morgan grabbed a hold of my shoulders and pulled me into him, laying his hands on my back pulling me closer to him. 

I cried into his chest as he stroked his hands down my hair, laying his head down on my head. I closed my eyes, "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked softly, and I let out a snort, sob. 

"I didn't want you to worry about me," I whispered, wrapping my arms around his waist area. Crying a little longer.

"I've got you babygirl, I've got you." He whispered as I nearly fell to the floor. He caught me and pulled me over to the bed and hugged me on the bed. I closed my eyes and crawled up in his arms. 

*-*-*

I woke up later seeing Morgan sitting over at the end of the bed, He was reading over the files that David Brown had given me, I leaned my head against my hand as I watched him read over it, his breathing pushing his bare back up and down. 

I realised I was underneath the covers and I knew that he put me in bed, I felt a small smile on my lips. I went to stand up but I nearly fell down, Morgan was straight up and at my side pulling me close to him again. "You okay?" He asked me, lightly laughing.

I slapped his chest as I chuckled lightly as well, I lay my head against his chest. His breathing was steady, and his heart rate was normal. He kissed my temple lightly, still holding me close to his body. 

I sighed as I wrapped my arms around him again, before looking over at the clock. It was now 10pm, and tugged at him. "Coming to bed?" I asked and he nodded, before changing into his sleep wear and I clambered back into bed. 

*-*-*

"Morning," Said Morgan when I woke up in the morning. He had just gotten out of the shower and had a towel around his waist causing me to turn my head to the right, trying not to show the blush that was now covering my face. 

"Morning," I said as I heard him chuckle. He just got changed while I got up, pulling stuff out of my go bag. I saw the files sitting on the table and I felt myself being drawn to go look at them again and that's what I did. 

I walked over to the files and opened the top one and looked over it, Morgan sat down beside me and held his hand out and I gave one over to him. That's when I noticed something on Hayden Stewart, He had a stalking past and he has killed cops and agents before but was let out because of lack off evidence. 

"Morgan, I may have something." I said, and he came up behind me and looked over my shoulder. I looked up at him as he leaned against my shoulder, "Seems like we might have to talk to him." I said and Morgan nodded. 

I got ready for the day and got into the SUV and drove to the precinct. Hotch stood in front of the police officers telling the profile, I pushed through the police officers and got to the front next to Hotch. 

"I've got a name," I said and he looked down at me, "I need to talk to the CIA first though," I said and he nodded and I got to a phone so I could phone him.

"Brown,"  Said David on the other end of the phone. 

"Hey David, I need you to tell me about Hayden Stewart." I said, pushing the phone against my ear and shoulder. 

"Hayden Stewart, We never caught him. He's still out, your mum worked on that case two years before your mum was murder.. It was him wasn't it?" He asked me.

"I think so, but I don't know for sure." I said and he sighed. 

"Do you want some of my team to come and help you and the FBI?" He asked and I sighed. 

"Please," I said and I heard him say okay. I printed a photo off of Hayden Stewart. Before walking over to Hotch before handing the team the photo. "Hayden Stewart, he was the case my mum worked 2 years before she died." I said. 

"2 Years?" Asked Emily and I nodded. They all took the photos and that's when some of the CIA team came in, I saw Katie at the front and I felt a smile on my lips before walking over to her. 

"I worked with this son of a bitch with your mum," Said Katie, and I nodded before leaning my head against her shoulder.

*-*-*

Dedicated to ssoulssisster

And criminalminded_