7

I took a deep breath before heading back into the police Department, Rosa looked over at me but I walked straight past her and up to the conference room. Ignoring the rest of my team and slumped down in my seat. 

I opened the file and looked at it, Blankly probably showing no emotion to anyone. It didn't even realise that the team had left until someone's hands came onto my shoulder, "Hotch told me to take you to your parents." Morgan whispered near my ear but I went to shake my head. 

"No I'm no-" I was about to say but he cut me off.

"You're going home Ross," Said Morgan picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. 

"Morgan, Put me down right now!" I screeched but he still refused to do so. 

"No," He said before placing me down in an SUV seat, causing me to growl lowly at him. He just rolled his eyes before pulling us out of the car park.

"Why do you care about what happens to me, I should've been me that died that day." I said and Derek stopped straight away. I saw him clutching hard on the steering wheel and I heard him almost break the clutch.

"I don't want to hear that come out of your mouth again, You hear me." He said and I raised my eyebrows and scoffed. 

"I don't care, I should've died." I said before turning around to look out of the window. I heard Morgan sigh, I sink down more in the seat. I miss Maddison. So much. 

"Look Ashy, I know how hard it is losing someone but not talking about it. It's going to hurt you," Said Morgan pulling over at my parents house and I went to get out but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back in and he put his hands behind my hair and pulled my forehead to kiss it. 

"Please, talk to me." He said and I sighed before telling him to come in and stay with me tonight, He nodded before we headed in. He linked our hands together and I gave him a small, weak smile. 

I finally opened my door and headed straight upstairs and pulled him into my room, grabbing a pair of pj's that I still had here I get changed and jump into my bed. I motioned Morgan to join me and he did.

*-*-*

Just a filler chapter. Sorry such a short chapter too.