16

A hard punch landed on the side of my face, causing me to go flying onto the bed and I groaned in pain. "Bitch," He muttered before leaving the room as I looked at the young girl he had also kidnapped, Cathie's daughter. 

"Ywu down't haw to protect me," She said and I shook my head, before sitting down beside her. I rubbed where he had slapped her in which there was now a bruise was forming.

"You're younger than me, and I can take more pain." I whispered, and she wrapped her arms around my neck as she fell asleep. I looked back up at the door that was locked, I heard the little girl, Hallie whimper beside me and I sighed. 

"HAYDEN STEWART! FBI!" Shouted Rossi, his voice drifting downstairs to where we were. I shook Hallie awake, I heard the door burst open and Hotch's light on the torch lit up the room showing us at the edge of it. 

"Guys, I've found them!" Shouted Hotch, putting his gun away and coming over to me and moved my head to the side. He saw the piece of glass and a gun shot on the side of my arm before growling lowly. "Get me a medic too!" He shouted and leaned down to look at Hallie. 

"Have you been hurt?" He asked and she shook her head and pointed at me, "She took most of the hurt?" He asked and she nodded and he sighed before Morgan came downstairs to see me, and I ran for him and wrapped my arms around him. 

"I'm right here baby, I'm right here." He whispered gently, cooing in my ear. He gripped me closer to him before picking me up and taking me up to the medics, he placed me down onto the end of it. The medics started getting started on the bullet wound, the bullet had gone right through and out. 

I winced in pain, closing my eyes as Morgan caressed my cheek with the back of his hand. That's when the medic started working on my head, instantly making me wince away from his hand and open my eyes as I hiss in pain. The medic gave me a sympathetic look before carrying on. 

*-*-*

"David, I can't do two jobs at once." I stated as I sat down in front of him, hours after being kidnapped. "It's lovely that you've offered me a place but I still work with the BAU, I'll have to have a chat with Hotch about it," I said. 

"Have a chat and then call me back," He said and I nodded, before standing up and walking to the door. "You have your mothers skill set, you know that?" He asked and I turned to look at him, giving him a tight lipped smile. 

"That, I've been told one to many times." I said giving him one more smile before heading out, I took a deep breath before pulling my bag up on my shoulder and getting into the SUV and looking over at Reid. 

"Let's go," I said and he nodded before pulling the car away from the CIA building. 

*-*-*

Dedicated to ssoulssisster

criminalminded_

And RandomUniqueUnicorn