22

Ash
3 Months later.

I leaned against my couch as I listened to some music when there was a knock on my door, I groaned before standing up and walking to the door and looking through the peephole. I saw Garcia, and the team standing there causing my eyebrows to raise straight up.

How in the world, I opened the door and she squeaked before wrapping her arms around me in a tight hug causing me to laugh and then hiss, "Oh my love, I'm so sorry." She apologised and I put my hand up to say it was okay as I tried to catch my breath.

"Not to sound blunt, but what are you guys doing here?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows together in confusion.

"We've come to see our favourite injured lady," Said Emily's voice came through and I rolled my eyes.

"Nice Em, Nice." I muttered sarcastically before opening the door wider for them to come in, JJ gave me a hug then Emily. Hotch just wrapped his arms tightly around me in a bear hug before Reid came. I tried to give him a small smile but the smile turned into a big smile when his smile matched mine.

I hug him tightly which causes him to erupt in laughter along with Morgan, He hugged me back before slipping past me and into the apartment, leaving me and Morgan by the door. I looked at him as he started to lean in, I stood there frozen.

"Are you two coming in or what?!" Shouted Rossi, snapping us both out of what trance we were in and Morgan scowled as I laughed. Grabbing his hand, ignoring the tingles that came up my arm when I touched him and dragged him in causing me to almost fall back if it hadn't been for Morgan's reflexes.

He caught me in his arms before laughing, "Nice to see you too babygirl," He said and I rolled my eyes as I moved around in his arms so I could wrap my arms around his neck.

"Oh, What happened here?" Emily's voice, snapped us out of whatever we were doing and our heads snapped to the left, where she was standing wiggling her eyebrows at us. I narrowed my eyes at her as I got out of Morgan's arms and ran after her before jumping on her back causing us both to laugh.

Rossi and Hotch looked at us like we were crazy, before letting out laughs at the both of us. JJ just shook her head and Reid looked at both of us, "Didn't you literally just get out of hospital after being shot?" He asked as Morgan slipped in a seat beside him.

"She gets back on her toes even if she's injured," Muttered a voice behind us, I turned to see Cody standing there. I jumped off of Emily's back and right into my best friends arms causing her to say oomph once our body's made contact.

"Hostile, Just how I like it." She muttered, rolling her eyes as she wrapped her arms around me and everyone laughed at her snarky comment. I just slapped her arm, when I smelt delicious pasta coming through my kitchen in waves.

"Rossi, Your the best." I said turning to Rossi who was standing over the oven and I heard a slap.

"Ouch, I thought I was the best?" Morgan asked, a teasing smirk etched on his lips.

"Eh, Your second best." I said, Reid and JJ giggled a little at my comment towards Morgan. He just shook his head, while Hotch and Rossi just smirked at our conversations even though we haven't seen each other in more than 5 months, we are still close.

"Oh, Dante wants to talk to you by the way. Something about Jason," Cody said and this catches everyone's attention.

"Why is it, that every time I'm off of work. I still get dragged into these conversations." I asked, rolling my eyes and groaning at the same time.

"That's the way life works babygirl," Said Morgan and I narrowed my eyes at him, he just laughed at me before plates of food was dished out to all of us, causing us to look at Rossi.

"Shut up, and eat." He said.