Uh Oh

Nycole: I know that.  

Keira: Someone please fill me in because I’m really confused…..

Nycole: (storms out the room sniffling)

Aniyah: (runs after her) Nikki!!!!!!! What’s wrong with you?

Nycole: Its nothing. Dont worry about it.

Aniyah: Now your gonna make me take it back to when we were in middle school. One second, let me get my voice prepared……. (clears throat) “You would put that on our friendship?”

Nycole: Dude dont do that to me.

Aniyah: Well tell me whats wrong?

Nycole: I broke up with Prod today before the accident. Im what caused him to have it.

Aniyah: Why did you break up with him?

Nycole: (looks down) He cheated on me Aniyah.

Aniyah: Oh my gosh!!! I am so so sorry!!!!!!!! Who did he cheat on you with?

Nycole: ……….

Aniyah: Nycole..

Nycole: H- He cheated on me with…. Bahja

Aniyah: WHAT!!!!!!!!!?? Wait wait wait…. Bahja, OMG Girlz Bahja?

Nycole: Yea. Her..

Kennedi comes out of the emergency room

Kennedi: Hey guys. I just came to check on Nycole. Are you okay? Why did you run out like that?!!!!

Nycole explains the entire story to Aniyah and Kennedi then they cheer her up and they go back inside.

Prince: Hey Aniyah.

Aniyah: …………..

Prince: Listen, Im really sorry about what happened at school the other day. I didnt want us to break up. I wa a dog and I dont deserve a second chance. I just wanted to let you know how I felt about the situation.

Aniyah: Im still not fully convinced… Sorry.. We’re done.