Code Red

Everyone runs down to the playground to find that Janelle is gone.

Nycole:  JANELLE!!!!!!!!

Prince: JAY JAY!!!!!!

Aniyah: (crying)  EVE! WHERE IS JAY JAY?!!!!

Evalia:  I dunno.

Prod:  What happened?!!

Eve: Boy come say, "Hi Eve!"  And say, "Bye bye!"  And Jay jay was in his arms.

(Everyone is crying at this point for the record, besides Eve)

Nycole:  What?!! How did they know who you were?!  Did you know who that was, Eve?!!!!!

Eve:  no...

Aniyah:  Evalia, get in the car.  I'll strap you in.

Prince and Aniyah go to the car and strap Eve in, and then Nycole and Prod get in and drive around L.A. looking for Janelle. 

 Nycole:  DO YOU SEE HER?!!!!!!

Prod: NO!!!

Nycole:  Prince, call the cops!!!  I'm driving back to the park!!

Princeton calls the cops and they all meet the cops at the park.

Cop #1:  So, may I ask who the child's mother is?

Nycole:  I am. 

Prod:  I'm the father.

Cop #1:  Ok ma'am, explain to me what happened.

Nycole:  Okay. (sniffles)  Umm, we were at home, and we all decided to take our kids to the park, so we did.  Then the ice-cream truck came and we asked the kids if they wanted ice-cream.  So, we all went to the truck and we ordered and Princeton kept looking back to check the kids and make sure they were still their.  The last time he turned around, my baby was gone!  Their baby was still there, but mine was nowhere to be found.

Cop #1:  Ok ma'am.  I'm going to need you to give me a description of your child.

Nycole:  She has dark brown hair, hazel eyes, she's my complextion, and she's 2'4. 

Prod:  Here's a picture of her. 

Cop #1:  Thank you sir, ma'am.  We'll try our best to find her.  Stay safe.

Nycole and Prod:  Thank you.

They all go home destraught. 

Nycole goes in her room and sits on her bed and cries.

Prod:  Honey, we gotta stop crying about this.

Nycole:  Are you on something?!!!!  What do you mean stop crying?!!!!  I haven't even had her a full five years and you want me to calm down?!!! 

Prod:  We're gonna find her Nycole!!!! Please relax.

Nycole:  I have to find her!  Starts hyperventalating.  Janelle.........

Nycole calls her Dad and he comes over.

(doorbell)

Prod:  Hey Pops.

Chris:  What's up Prod?  Where's Nycole?

Prod:  She's in the bed.  She fell asleep.

Chris walks in and sits on the edge of the bed.

Chris:  Nycole...  Nycole...

Nycole opens her eyes.

Nycole:  Daddy, she's gone.

Chris:  Shhh.  I know baby.  Me and your mother are gonna go look for her with the police.  The search starts later tonight. 

Prod:  Babe, do you know who might have taken her?

Nycole:  No...

Chris:  Ok.  Well, we're gonna keep investigating, and I'm gonna take a break from the tour.  If paparazzi finds me and asks me questions, I won't give them any information.

Nycole: No..  Give them information.  Who knows what they could've done with Janelle.  If they took her out of the state, one of my fans can possibly find her for me for an award.  Let them get the info.  It's ok.

Chris:  Ok baby.  I gotta go. (kisses her on her forehead)  I love you.

Nycole:  I love you too.

Chris leaves to start the search for Janelle.