More Reasons to Hate Life (Part 1)

Nycole: ......

Prod: What's going on Nycole!

Nycole: Someone sent me an anonymous message.

Prod: What does it say?

Nycole: Oh My God Prod, CAN YOU READ?!!!!!

Prod reads the message

Anonymouslover25@yahoo: Dear Lovely,

I have your precious little baby girl with me. If you want her back then you'll break up with your fiance, move far away, and I'll ship her to you... Airfare... Don't worry, she's safe with me. Her REAL family. Good Luck, and sweet dreams.........

Nycole: WHO IS THIS?!!!!!

Prod: I don't know!

Nycole: I can't take this anymore!!! I need to know who the hell this is!!!!!!

Prod: Calm d- (GCO)

Nycole: DO NOT!!!! EVER!!!! TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!!!!

Prod: sorry...

Nycole: What time is it?

Prod: Ummm, 10:00.

Nycole: Get dressed and tell everyone else to do the same

Prod: Ok.

Prod gets dressed and passes on the information. They all meet in the family room for a family meeting.

Nycole: Ok, I'm sure Prod told you guys about the email. I'm gonna go out and search for Janelle, and you guys are coming with me. So, your each gonna have a job(Nycole gives them their jobs):

Aniyah: Go to the store and take Kennedi with you. Then, come back and grab the baseball bat and put it in the truck. Drop Evalia off at my mom's and tell her why.

Kennedi: Go with Aniyah to the store to pick up some snacks in case we need them, and grab the walky talkies out the garage and make sure they have batteries, plus extra.

I will call Keira and give her the job

Prince: Grab some blankets, it's cold, and when we find her she's gonna need warmth, so grab her coat.

Ray: Go in my bathroom and grab the band-aids, the bactine, the alcohol, and some cotton balls. Put them in a bag and put it in the car.

Roc: Put everyone's phone on the charger, and call up your bitchy girlfriend and tell her to get dressed in some jeans and a shirt because she's coming first. Don't tell her why she's coming, just convince her. And call Keira and tell her to come and get dressed in comfy clothes. You can tell her why.

Prod: You can help me with whatever I need.

We're leaving tonight at 11:30, so be ready, and charge all of your phones in case we need them. Dismiss.

Nycole gets dressed:

Prod:

Prod:You ready?

Nycole: More than I'll ever be.

Prod: Alright. Let's go find our baby girl.

They walk out and everyone meets them in the hallway with everything prepared. They hop in the car and wander, looking around the city.

Aniyah: Do you see her?

Nycole: No.

Jasmyne: I don't see her.

Nycole: Shut up, no one asked you.

Roc: DON'T START!!!!!!

Jasmyne: Whatever, I'm doin' this for the baby anyway, not you.