Hook It Up

Prodigy's POV

Nycole seems like a really nice girl. I wonder if this hook up with the guys and girls is really gonna work. I guess we'll find out.

(phone convo) 

Roc: Hello? 

Prodigy: Hey man. Listen, meet me at Red Lobster and get dressed up. And bring the guys. 

Roc: Man this better not be a blind date. You know I hate that!!!! 

Prodigy: Just do it please!! 

Roc: Alright. I'll call you when we're on our way. 

Prodigy: Alright, later. 

Roc: Later. 

(end of phone convo)

Nycole: Prod I will see you later. I'm gonna go tell the girls I set them up on a blind date and surprise them with their dates.

Prod: Good idea babe. I will call you in an hour. (kisses her on the cheek)

At Nycole's house 

Keira: Why are we going on blind dates with dudes we don't know!!!!! You know I hate that!!!!! (Ring a Bell?)

Aniyah: Yea Nikki. I don't like doing this either.

Nycole: What are you guys so worried about?!!!!! You'll be fine!!!!!

Kennedi: I still don't know why you won't tell us who our dates are.

Nycole: Well, regardless your coming with me so suck it up and let's go.

ATG (except Nycole): Whatever!!!!!!

They leave and go to Red Lobster for the date. On the way in the door, Keira spots Princeton from Mindless Behavior sitting at a table with the rest of the group.

Keira: Nycole!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!! It's MIndless Behavior!!!!!!!!! They look like their waiting for someone..... Too bad you couldn't set us up on a blind date with them....... I wouldv'e probably fainted.

Aniyah: MMMMMMHHHHH............. And why are you staring at us like that Nycole????

Nycole: No reason..... Ladies these are your dates......  

Keira meet Roc 

Aniyah meet Prince 

Kennedi meet Ray

These are your dates for the night.

I need mean girls please!!!! Only 4 will be selected. Please post your:

Name 

Color 

Age 

Boy (in the group) 

Are you a famous celeb? Who? 

Reason why you want to be a mean girl 

and 

Ideas for how you would like the story to go.

What will happen with the guys and the girls?? Tune in.......

The girl on the right is Keke Palmer.  She will be playing Keira.