Family Values

Nycole's POV

I finally realize that after all these years of being raised and going through this struggle called life, nothing matters more than God and Family Values. You should never take your loved ones for granted because they can be gone in a quick second. Always choose your friends wisely, and don't be so quick to commit to a relationship you know you are not ready for. Don't trust everyone, because the people that smile I. your face and call themselves your "friend" will be the very ones who stab you in the back.

Prod's POV

I found LOVE at an early age. As soon as I saw Nycole, I knew she was it. The One and only. She is the total package. the beauty, the body the love we make. It's priceless.

Aniyah's POV

What can I say? I fell in love with the guy of my dreams. He's everything I wanted. Although we did come across some hardships, we learned how to work them out. I love him and that's all that matters.

Prince's POV

I have the most beautiful family. I had a baby with my #1 girl, and I even learned how to be a better husband and father, with her help. I thank God for everything he's don in my kid for the past few years.

Ray's POV

I love Kennedi more than I love myself. I'm a brand new dad, and I'm living my dream. Me and K are getting married next year. The best day of my life is when I met her.

Kennedi's POV

Ray Ray is my life. I love him and my friends to death. No matter what, he will always be mine.

Roc's POV

I missed Keira for so long. I don't know what made me put my hands on her, I guess I just got out of control. I'm happy she gave me another chance. She really loves me and I can tell. She loves me for Trey August, not just Roc Royal. I can't wait for our baby girl to grow up to be the most beautiful girl just like her mommy.

Keira's POV

I love Roc. I had his baby, and hopefully he'll ask me to be his wife soon. I liked him as Roc Royal before we met, but now I know the real him. He's special to me.