Chapter 12: The Wedding

~~~~~~~~~2 months Later~~~~~~~~~

------September 28, 2018-------

Today is the memorable day for Louis and Harry, they will be husband and husband now.

They're ready to have a wonderful and perfect family, but this day will be emotional for them.

-Harry's POV-

I woke up so early, I check my phone then I saw the time, it's 6am in the morning, I saw some messages from Louis too.

He's not here with me, he's in a hotel with his family while I'm in our house with my family too.

"Harold!! Get up now!!" Gemma said to me.

"Fine!!" I replied back then I stand up, I go to the bathroom then I use the toilet, I brush my teeth then I washed my face.

I go out then I saw Gemma, looking at our room, "So hmm.. This is you and Louis' room?? So big" She said.

I nodded, "Where's mom and dad??" I asked her then we walked outside.

"They're eating their breakfast, we should eat too!" She said to me then we both go down.

"Oh thank goodness you're awake!! Eat your breakfast now, Harold" My mom said to me then she puts a food to my plate.

I sat down, "Thanks mom!" I replied back then I smiled.

I eat so fast, I drink my coffee too then I drink a glass of water.

"Bro, be a great dad, alright??" Gemma asked me.

"I will, Gemma" I replied back then I smiled.

"Since you're already done, take a bath now, you too! And Gemma will you please wash the dishes??" My mom pointed me and my dad then she askes Gemma.

We all nodded, I go up then I go to the bathroom, my dad will use the bathroom at downstairs, then Gemma will wash the dishes, and my mom will fix up the table.

"Gemma, since you're done in there, use the bathroom in that room and take a bath" My mom said to my sister then she pointed the other room.

Gemma goes up then she'll take a bath too.

My mom goes in to our room, I didn't know that she goes in, she go to the dresser then she takes out my clothes for the wedding.

She puts it in our bed, then she goes out, she will take a bath too.

~~~~~~~~30 mins. Later~~~~~~~~

I go out to the bathroom then I locked the door for a while, I saw my clothes in our bed, I go to the dresser to take some underwear then I wear it.

I go to our bed again then I wear the plain white shirt, black jeans, black jacket, and the black bow tie.

I wear a plain white socks then I wear my shoes.

"Harry!! There are some people in here!! They said that they will fix your hair or I don't know!! Get out in there!!" Gemma said out loud to me.

I didn't answer her, I go out to the room then I go down.

-Louis' POV-

I already ate my breakfast, I already take a bath, I'm already dressed up, and there are some people in here, they will fix my hair and something.

"Sir, are you the one who's gonna walk in the center??" A person asked me.

I nodded, "Okay, we should fix you up nicely" The person replied.