chspter 9

Hi dear readers . My xam has been postponed due to desmise of our former cm. so I am little free now

At hospital

When arnav comes out of the doctor's cabin he sees someone familiar to him.

Arnav- Excuse me

That person turns towards him surprised to see him.

Arnav- Mr. Vikram Raichand pleasure to meet you.

Even though Arnav was rude and arrogant . He really ardmires Vikram .
He also takes him as role model. He also knows that vikrams loves towards his sister but arnav had any chance to meet her or Vikram made sure not to bring his sister into like lime light.

 He also knows that vikrams loves towards his sister but arnav had any chance to meet her or Vikram made sure not to bring his sister into like lime light

Vikram- Mr.Raizada nice to meet you . I think we last met atthe award function.

Arnav- yes I think you were worried about something thing. You were rushed even before getting yours.

Vikram- something personal came .

Arnav- hmm.. is all fine . You here.

Vikram-Nothing I just came to see my fiance, she recently joined here.

Arnav- If your are free come to my home my family will be happy to see you.

Vikram- I am sorry Mr.Raizada . I have to go London for some work . So....

Arnav- it's ok next time we can see it.

Vikram-I think it will be happy meeting.

Then both binds bye and arnav goes to office without knowing that next time they it won't go as they planned. Destiny has some other things.

In evening

Arnav and Akash returned from office while they entering into the they heard laughing sounds from hall.
There whole Gupta family were sitting along with Nani,Di,Mami,payal and khushi. He sees khushi and looks down in his hand. Arnav is lost in khushi smiling face.

Khushi-Arnavji, jiju when you both came.

Akash- Just now only khushiji.

He goes towards buaji and takes blessings then Amma and babuji blessed him .

Arnav comes out of his thoughts by hearing buaji's  voice

Buaji- How are you Arnav bitiwa.

Arnav takes blessings form them .

Arnav-I am fine buaji . How are you buaji . Is Uncle fine now .

Buaji-we all are fine bitiwa. Sasi babuva is showing good improvement.We came to see our shanka Devi, when payal bitiya told us what happened . I came to warn her not to do such stunts .

Arnav sees khushi who pouts hearing buaji's words and slightly smiles .Arnav moves towards khushi and gives her rose bouquet

Arnav moves towards khushi and gives her rose bouquet