chapter 12

At Night 9.30

RM main door

Arnav comes after venting out his frustration by long drive . He was that much annoyed when Khushi told that the chain was given by her "MOST IMPORTANT PERSON IN HER LIFE" . more than angry he got hurt by the look she had on her face ,so not able to bear that he gone for along drive.

Thinking all this he came to hall to seeing Payal cleaning the dinning table .

seeing Arnav coming at this time Payal came to him nervously.

Payal: Ar..Arnavji wo..woo....wo

Arnav:( seeing her hesitating ) Payal you want to say something.

Payal: Arnavji, khushi didn't had dinner , when Hp went to call her she told him that she is having headache , so can you please give her this milk to her.

Arnav gulps and nodes his head as he know why she didn't come down to have her dinner. he takes the milk and goes to his room.

Arshi room

Arnav enters the room keeps the milk on table and locks the door when he turns see khushi on bed but she is not there getting anxious he searches her in whole room not finding her in anywhere to decides to search out but he sees something on the poolside when he goes near to the door to his shock khushi is sleeping there. when he tires to open the door the door is locked from outside.

 when he tires to open the door the door is locked from outside

Arnav: WHAT THE....... how dare she can avoid me . Now only her hand got cured why she is sleeping in poolside.

He goes to the hall where another entrance to the poolside and opens the door goes towards her. He bends towards her sees her tear stained face .He face look so exhausted because of crying . To see her like this his heart pained like hell. He gently lifts and goes to his room and made her sleep on the bed . After laying her on bed he goes towards recliner and sleeps by seeing her.

Morning

Arnav gets up from his sleep and see towards bed and finds khushi missing .He gets up sees the time and there is no time for go for jogging so as his mood. He gets fresh up and goes towards dinning table and finds everyone sitting there. He wishes everyone . his eyes searches for her but she is not there. He was about to ask Payal he hears her payal's sound and sees her coming from kitchen with break fast.

Payal: Khushi how is your headache now.

Khushi: I am fine jiji .