Chapter 15

Sorry for typos

At the day of competition

All the Raizadas reached the venue expect Arnav as he was busy with some forgiven clients . He informed them he will come after he finishes his meeting.

The first competition is cooking so payal and khushi are preparing for that .

Mami as always showing of her Saree and jewwls to her kitty party friends. And her friends are discussing about how they drilled their bahus for the cooking competition.

Latha- You know I gave lots of practice to my bahu for cooking . Definitely we will win.

Vijaya-  I even appointed a cheif to teach my bahus .

Like this all were talking then one of her friends asks to her

Savitri- Manorama how you trained your bahu .

Mami-( Thinking about how Payal all the work greatly )  I am 100 % sure that we will only win .

Host - Good Evening Beautiful ladies and gentlemen . Thanks.for coming and joining us .................. So let's start our 1st round .
So let me tell about the rules.
You will be given one hour within that time you have to prepare a meal of 2 servings . And it should be non Indian food . 10 minutes will be given for choosing your ingredients. So your time satrs now.

Hearing the buzzer sound all goes to take their ingredients . And in the next buzzer they started to cook.

After one hour

A long buzzer is heard

Host - Stop and please step out .

All step out form their place and judge calls one by one when Payal's turn comes .

The judge tastes the dishes and started talking to themselves .
Mamiji was biting her nails in nervousness . But we can Payal and khushi's clam face .
Then the judge Calls for next conten

Anchor- ok contestants the result will be declared within ten mins .

After 10 minutes
a
All are waiting for the results .

Judge - ok now time for the results . I want to say that all were good but this winner has used some unique way .
I call our chief guest to announce the winner .

The chief guest comes. The anchor give the envelope to him , he opens and looks at everyone . All are very curious and excited to know the winner.

CG - The winner is ............. Payal Gupta shingh Raizada .

Hearing this Mami claps her hands and hugs her in excitement , later she realized what she did and composes herself.
Mamaji,Akash,Nani all others sees this and shakes their heads .

Khushi give a bone crushing hug her.
Khushi- I know jiji you are the best and wonderful cook .

Payal smiles and hugs her .

The anchor  Calls her to stage and gives the momento to her.

After getting the momento the anchor gives the mic to her and ask her to share few words.

Payal: I am really happy for this and I want to thanks my maaji for giving the required raining to me and make me win this round. Thanks Soo much maaji.

Listen to this Manorama feels emotional but as always she shows her attitude and went  away.

Nani , Anjali and other sees this and shakes their head .

When Payal comes down Akash rushes to her gives and right and palce kiss on her cheek then he realizes what he had done and both payash blushes.

Anchor : okay guys now the participants for dance show pls get ready . It will be starting in next 30 mins.
Khushi: Hey Devi mayia next is me , she rushes towards payal and tell to Akash . Jiji I know you want to celebrate  but now I really need her now  (turns towards Payal) come jiji help me to get ready ,she pulls Payal and run towards changing room .