Intro💓

This is just a little bit of information about the two of the main characters

Kim Taehyung
Age: 18 years old
Birthday: 30th December
Relationship status: Taken
Popular: Yes
Hobbies: Loves to play with peoples feelings. Bullying people (a lot). Staying out late clubbing with his boys. Swimming (only when he needs to relive his anger).

Y/N
Age: 17 nearly 18 years old
Birthday: 17th February
Relationship status: Single
Popular: Just the new kid for now
Hobbies: Going out with family and friends. Visiting her grandparents. Writing in her diary. Watching a lot of k-dramas. Shopping. Swimming, singing and dancing.

•••••

Taehyung.. he attends the most elite school in Seoul, Gwangju University. His family own a lot of companies including SK Holdings. You can tell he's filthy rich which makes him a spoilt brat, that's why he's got the reputation for being the 'bad boy' or 'playboy' in school. He loves picking on people.. especially newbies. They say once Taehyung starts picking on someone he makes their life a living hell and he won't stop bullying you until he's found another target.

Y/N.. a new student who will be transferring from Harvard in America to Taehyung's school very soon. She's a shy and quiet girl but once you get to know her she's sweet and funny. Her parents just got her to come back to Seoul, Korea after 16 years because she's been living with her grandparents all these years since she was 1 however her parents moved to Seoul when she was 6 because of their company JP Corp. (basically since u were 1 you lived with your grandparents since your parents were always so busy with the company. When you were 6 they permanently left for Seoul, they visits were rare like once or twice a year since they were busy with piles of work. The last you saw your parents in person was when you was 13. Ever since they've been persuading me to come to Seoul too but I didn't want to leave my grandparents. Finally you decided to come to Seoul because your grandparents persisted on it.)

JP Corp. and SK Holdings are top companies in Korea. They are both opposing teams which makes them very competitive with one another.

What'll happen when Y/N transfers to Gwangju University? Will she also be teased on by Taehyung?

•••••

HAHAHA😂, keep scrolling to find out xx