Chapter forty four ~ Filing for divorce

•••••••

Don't hate me guys I know I said 24 hours and it's been just over 26 but here it is. Judging by the title it's gonna be a hell of a chapter but yeah make sure to tell me how it goes.

Also sorry I'm advance but I'll see you next Friday so be readyyyy jelliess💚!!

•••••••

Me: ahh my head. *i groaned rubbing my temples*

Taehyung: You woke up. Go take a shower. *he smiled*

Me: What happened yesterday?

Taehyung: You don't remember? Wow you must've really gotten wasted. Look down.

Me: huh? *i looked down and screamed* DID YOU RAPE ME?!

Taehyung: Rape? *he chuckled* If you moaning my name all night and begging for more then you can call it whatever you want.

Me: You're joking right? It's a prank. We didn't... *my tear were threatening to fall*

Taehyung: You were amazing last night babe.

Me: Get the f*** out!

Taehyung: What's wrong?

Me: I SAID GET OUT!

He looked shocked at my reaction and then left.

I started to cry.

Why did he do it? Why is he making me confused?

A week passed and I have been ignoring him and trying to avoid Somi too. It hurts to look at them. I just try not to show it.

Yesterday morning I woke up with the most uneasy feeling. My thoughts kept telling me to go to the bathroom and there I was, throwing up my entire stomach. I thought I had the bug but I noticed that I had been feeling sick quite often these past few days. Then it hit me, my period had been late by a week. The thought scared me so I ran to the nearest clinic and bought an early pregnant test. When I took it I froze seeing the two red lines indicating I'm positive.

I've already talked to my parents about the situation me and Taehyung were at but not the part of me being pregnant and they were quite disappointed but they said they only want me to be happy so they'll support my decisions. I didn't have the courage to tell them about the pregnancy because I myself didn't know what I was planning to do with it.

Me: We need to talk?

Taehyung: So now you wanna talk huh?

Somi: Why are you being so rude Tae? y/n don't worry, I'll let the two of you talk. *she got up and left the room only leaving the two of us there*

After a few minutes of silence he spoke.

Taehyung: What do you wanna talk about? I'm quite busy so if it's not important, I'll get going.

Me: It is important.

Taehyung: Well?

Me: I want a divorce.

He was taken aback by my words.

Taehyung: What did you just say? A di..divorce?

Me: I've taken a lot of time to think this through and I think this is the best option.

He sat down on the couch not looking at me.

Me: Here's the documents. I've done my bit, you just need to do yours. *i placed the documents on the table in front of him*