Chapter seventeen ~ Why.. HIM

We arrived at the restaurant. It was a top 5* one. I was quite nervous and honestly I didn't want to do it at all but I'll do it for my parents. I hope the guy is nice. We found the family and sat down.

Mom: Y/N dear greet your future mother-in-law, Mrs Kim and your future father-in-law Mr Kim.

Me: Annyeonghaseyo. It's nice to meet you the both of you.

Mr Kim: The pleasure is all ours.

Mrs Kim: Aww! Y/N you're absolutely beautiful. I'm so happy that I'm going to have a daughter-in-law like you.

Me: Th..thank you. *i bowed and kept my head down*

Dad: Where's is my future son-in-law?

Mr Kim: Oh he's just gone to the restroom. He should be here any soon.

Mom: Oh okay.

Mrs Kim: Sorry for the wait y/n dear.

I continued to look down.

??: eomma, appa I'm back.

Mr Kim: Come and greet Mr and Mrs Lee.

??: Annyeonghaseyo. It's nice to me you guys.

Dad: You too son. Sit down.

Mrs Kim: So son this is your future bride. Say hello.

Mom: Go on y/n greet your future husband,Taehyung.

Me: oh hey Taehyung I'm y/n it's nice to meet you.

I said that with my voice still quiet and my head facing my feet.

WAITTT!! TAEHYUNG?! DID I HEAR RIGHT?! No what are you thinking? "Stop! Maybe I heard wrong. Yeah—" I thought to myself.

??: Y/N? Aren't you going to look up.

Mom: Look at him. He's asking you something. Please be nice. *she whispered*

I sighed before looking up at who was going to be my future husband. My eyes widened and my mouth parted slightly.

Me: YOU!!

I was right it was him!

Taehyung: Yeah? Everything okay? 

Mom: Y/N! Quiet now!

Me: oh sorry.

Mrs Kim: Do you guys know each other?

Taehyung: Yeah from school.

Dad: So you guys are friends?

Taehyung: You could say that. *he smirked at me*

I was still in disbelief of what was going on in front of me. I got up from my seat making everyone look at me.

Me: Can I be excused? I just want to get some air.

Mrs Kim: Of course dear. Go on.

I bowed and left quickly to the garden. I walked to the bench and sat down.

Me: So I'm going to get married to a guy. A guy who doesn't like me nor do I like him. WHAT THE HELL?!
Out of everybody... TAEHYUNG?!

??: Yeah.

I felt someone whisper in my ear making me jump.

End of Y/N's POV

Taehyung's POV

I came back out of the washroom and to my surprise I saw y/n sitting there looking down. At first I didn't believe it but then my mom said her name.