Chapter sixteen ~ Forced descisions

Two weeks have passed and it's been quite awkward with Taehyung in class and outside of class. I have been trying to avoid him but he's always there if I go to the rooftop. The rooftop became my place to rant or to just breathe.

I got a message from: Appa😘

Appa😘:
Hey my beautiful princess. What are you doing? Just wanted to let you know that we're coming today but let's first meet at the café at 4. Your eomma and I have something important to talk to you about so don't be late.

Me:
Oh okay I'm nearly done class after that I'll meet you there don't worry😉
But appa what is it??

Appa😘: Don't worry about it. We'll tell you later. Work hard. Bye princess.

Me: Okay appa bye.

Soyeon: Guys lets hang out just us.

Jiyoung: Yeah it's been some time. Let's get some chicken and soju. Cool?

Soyeon: COOL!

Jiyoung: Y/N?

I snapped back to reality when I felt the both of them smacking my back.

Me: ahh!! Sorry! That hurts guys!

Jiyoung and Soyeon: Sorry. So cool?

Me: Sorry I can't my parents are coming back today.

Jiyoung: oh okay tell them we said hi.

Soyeon: Yeah we'll come over tomorrow or something okay have fun!

They both hugged me tightly because they knew how alone I felt without them.

Out of no where Jungkook calls me from across the room.

Jungkook: Y/N! Bye babe. *he winked at me*

I was a bit shocked at that because he never called me that before but I also couldn't stop my mouth from smiling a little. Some girls shot me death glares but I just looked away.

Girl 1: oppa why are you calling her 'babe'?

Girl 2: Yeah oppa. Are you guys dating?

He looked at them and let out a small chuckle before saying "It's none of your business. Also don't call me 'oppa'." I smiled after hearing that.

It was during the last two weeks where me and Jungkook started getting closer and I accepted the fact that I had feelings for him but of course I didn't confess.

Only because he was also known for being a 'playboy' so he would probably laugh in my face. Except I also do think that he likes me but I don't know. I think it's best to just leave it this way.

Soyeon: Anyway before you go what's up with you and my brother? *she smirked*

Me: uhh nothing. Why do you ask?

Jiyoung: Are you for real? He just called you babe and then winked at you.

Me: I dunno. He's just joking. Anyway I have to go. Bye guys.