Chapter five ~ The punch

Taehyung's POV:

Me: I DON'T KNOW WHO THE F*** YOU THINK YOU ARE TO RAISE YOUR VOICE. FIRST MY GIRLFRIEND AND NOW ME. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO I AM?! NOW WATCH WHAT I DO. *i shouted. I could see she was frightened but I didn't care* I guess you'd know that now that I started with you, I'm not gonna leav—

Suddenly I felt her fist ending up on my cheek causing my face to immediately turn sideways. I was kind of shocked. I didn't see that coming. My blood was boiling now more than ever. How could she?! I clenched my fists and grit my teeth strong. I tried to grab her but she ran out before I had the chance to.

Me: AISHHH!! I'M GONNA F***ING RUIN YOUR LIFE!! *i punched the wall out of anger*

I heard a few guys storming in.

Yoongi: YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG!

Jimin: You're hand... it's bleeding.

Jungkook: hyung!! How many times did I tell you not to punch the wall when you're angry?!

Taehyung: I'm gonna kill that b****!! How dare she?!

I was walking out before Yoongi stopped me.

Yoongi: Where are you going? and who are you talking about?

Jungkook: Lee... Y/N. hahaha!

I ignored them and continued to walk. Then Yoongi stopped me again.

Jimin: hyung leave him. He's just going to go for a swim.

Y/N's POV

I punched him. I couldn't hear another word he had to say. I quickly ran out before he could do something to me. As I was going down the stairs his words kept replaying in my head.

The amount of shouting. Nobody's ever shouted at me like that. My vision started to blur as tears filled my eyes. I just wanted to go home.

I ran to the bathroom and coincidentally bumped into Soyeon and Jiyoung.

Both: Y/N!! Are you okay? What happened?

Me: Guys I don't want to talk about it now. Please. I'm going to go home and take a sick leave okay. I'm sorry. *i washed my face* and squeezed out some water from my hair*

Jiyoung: It's fine. Go home and take rest okay.

Soyeon: We'll see you tomorrow. Take care.

They hugged me and I went home straight away. When I got home I went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I got out of my bathroom and laid flat on my bed. I was so tired. I missed America. I missed my school. I missed my friends.

I was about to sleep when I heard my phone ring, I just put my hand out trying to reach it on the bedside cabinet not putting my head up. I didn't look at who it was, I assumed it would be Jiyoung or Soyeon.

On the phone call

Me: mm, what is it?

??: aww I missed you too.

Me: Soojin?!

??: Who else?

Me: Sorry Sooya. I'm tired I felt sick so I came home from school early today.