Chapter 18- Those Ocean Eyes

Part Eighteen

Julie POV

"So what did your mom say" I hear a familiar voice say from behind me. I took out my math notebook from my bag since I just had that class, and I didn't get homework.

"She was thrilled actually" I said a bit confused. Even though I'm content with her reaction, it was still surprising.

"That's great. Right?" He was happy at first but then changed to concern because of my reaction.

"Yea, yea, you're right. It's great" I said changing my mood because he was right. This is a good thing.

"Okay, just making sure were in the same page" he chuckled, I saw him take a step forward wanting so bad to be closer to me.

"I'm sorry" he whispered because he knows I noticed. He took a step back but I raised my eyebrows as if asking him 'what are you doing' and he moved closer to me yet again.

I didnt say anything after that because I wanted the same thing. We just kept staring at each other. I bit my lip unintentionally and his darted over to them within seconds.

"Hey babe, what's up" Jackson came out of nowhere and put his arm loosely around my waist.

"What are you doing" I asked shoving his arm away catching him off guard.

"What do you mean?" He asked ad Natasha came up behind him and put her arms around him waist, hugging him from behind saying something in his ear.

"That's what I mean" I said walking in the opposite direction. I'm not mad, be just keeps treating me like I'm stupid and I hate that.

I walked to my next class which was English. I took my seat near the door. And Shirley came in a couple mintues after with Bryan. They took their seats in front of me.

"Hey" they both said getting comfortable.

"Hey" I smiled.

"So today-, guy!" Shouted Ms. Coleman, she cut herself off as she noticed everyone was chatting.

"Today we'll be answering some questions on this sheet about your goals for this semester. Some of you, might not have any but you should think of something you'd like to accomplish at the end of the semester or even by the end of the year" Ms Coleman continued on.

"Great" Shirley mumbled under her breath.

Don't you just hate it when your English teachers make you do this, it's so annoying. Every damn year.

She started handout the papers and people either started on it or just left it on the table. I was one of the people that started. Even though I hated doing this, it was low-key good for me to put my goals on paper. Shirley started as well, but Byran just started at it.

"This is pointless, we're all gonna forget about what we wrote" he said loud enough for the teacher to hear him. Even though he was new and it's still the beginning of the year, he made sure he was known. Teachers were already complaining about him.

"Its not pointless, you get the papers back at the end of the year and you'll see if you did what you wanted to do." Ms. Coleman said.

"I don't have goals" he said crumbling the paper and sank into him seat in a proud way. He's made a lot of friends here so far. Everyone liked the additude he has, though, he shouldn't be acting like this. It's the last year of high school, he's so close to graduating. That's if he qualify to graduated.

"Stop it, just do it. It's not that hard" Shirley said eyeing him. I just watch them, a little confused. She watched him until he made a decision.

"Fine" he sighed and got up to get a new paper.