chapter 32- Going Good

Part thirty-two

Julie's pov

*couple months later*

All the holidays have passed, meaning everyone was calm again. It was nice. We spent Christmas Eve with Jackson and his family. Christmas day was spent at my house. We went to Time Square for New Years. All this time living in New York and I never went to I Time Square for New Years. I'll probably never do it again. It was too crazy down there. And the train ride back was just as bad. But the experience was nice.

Jackson and I have been on may dates since we initiated the start or a relationship back around Thanksgiving.

Were sort of boyfriend girlfriend. No one really knows except for Shirley and Bryan because we hang out with them. But not telling people was the intention, I just didn't think people would care or that they need to know.

Lissette is so close to her due date, two more months. I think her and Wyatt are working on somethings. We don't really talk to them. Nothing personal just haven't had time either then when we have class together.

I was picking up Riley from school. Today was Valentine's Day and I bad brought some things for her. I haven't seen Jackson at all today. Which was weird but I did text him and he texted me.

"Hi momma" Riley came up to me as walked in.

"Hi baby. Happy Valentine's day" I kissed her cheek. I have her a rose and brought a box of chocolate for us to eat on our way home.

"Happy valentine's day" she mumbled not completely saying the words and she gave me a kiss on my cheek.

I helped her pack up some of her things and we were on our way. I placed her flower in her bag but not all the way so it would stick out. I handed her a piece of chocolate as we walked. Guiding her as well as her wrapping her arm around my leg.

It was colder than the other days. There was some snow on the ground from the previous 'snow storm' that was exaggerated on the news. It wasn't so bad, just a little snow.

We got home and unlocked the door to the living room. There were red rose petals everywhere. And a giant teddy bear hope a dozen white daisies, my favorite.

"Happy Valentine's Day, baby" I heard Jacksons voice from the other room. He was peeking in.

"Hi daddy" Riley walked to him. I'm still in shock.

"This us for you princess" he picked her up to show her the human sized bear he got.

"Me?" She sounds excited.

"Yea, babes for you" she shrieked and go out of Jackson grip so jump on the bear.

"You like them?" he came over to me with the daisies in hand.

"They're beautiful" I smiled and kissed him.

"Just like you" it was cheesy but cute.

We kissed again.

"Thank you" I smiled. Riley was invested with her giant teddy bear.

"Happy Valentine's day" I said handing him the bag I brung with me. Full of heart shaped boxes with chocolates inside.

"Thank babes" he kissed my cheek.

"So I actually wanted to do something tonight" Jackson continued ad he opened the box of chocolates.

"Its a school night. And don't eat all them one for my mom" I took the bag to take out one of the boxes.

"Sorry. But we could all go out to eat or something. It doesnt have to be too late or anything" he said.