Chapter 19- Date Night

Part nineteen

Julie's POV-

Jackson has yet to leave, and Wyatt is going to come get me soon for our date soon.

Date. That's so weird. I haven't been on a date in so long.

"Is it a date?" Jackson asked he changed Riley's diaper.

"Why?" I'm so bored of his questions.

"Cause its getting late" he states checking his watch, but since its only September, it wasn't that dark outside yet.

"And?" I said eyeing him now.

But before he could say anything the doorbell rang. It startled Riley a bit, but she recovered quickly. Jackson offered to get it, but I immediately stepped in and told him I was going to get it. I left Riley inside with Jackson as I got the door.

I was greeted with my blondish brown haired babe. He hair was in its natural curly/wavy state. He has black jean, red and black plaid shirt; open, showing a black shirt underneath and his black and white vans.

"Hey" he smiled leaning in to kiss my cheek.

"Hi" I blushed.

"You looks amazing" he said. I was in these light blue skinny jeans that make my butt look nice and my shirt was red shirt that said 'stranger' in the top left corner, with my pastel pink high top vans. I somehow made the outfit work.

"You look..great" I couldn't find a better word, I was lost for words. I just kept looking at him and biting my lip.

"Stop that" he chuckled tugging my chin down so I could let go of my lip cause me to look up at him.

"Im actually not done getting ready" I  giggled. I completely ignored his compliment earlier, I was too distracted by his look.

"You look..perfect though. How could you not be done" I blushed at him comment.

"I'll be right back" I said. He was about to come inside, but I stopped him.

"You can't come in. Jackson is here" I pouted. Jackson has to ruin everything for me.

"What? What is he doing here?" I could tell this ruined our moment.

"He decided today, of all days, to come see Rye" I explained.

"Just don't let this change anything. I'll be a few minutes. Go back to the car, I'll come to the porch and we can reenact this whole moment" I added looking up at him, trying to lighten the mood since Jackson ruined it all.

He took a moment, just staring at me and then he gave in because he started smiling.

"Fineee" he dragged him way back to his car.

I went back inside ignoring Jackson questions and heading to my room. I put some makeup. Very little amount. Just some foundation and mascara. I put my rings on and my earrings. I then went to the bathroom to wet my hair and add mousse. Scrunching away until I was satisfied.

I went back to my room and grabbed a satchel purse and put my keys and lip balm in it, I also put my charger in there, just incase, and my wallet.

"Alright mami! I'm leaving!" shouted throught the house so she would hear me. I gave Riley a kiss on the cheek and told her to behave with grandma and Jackson since, he doesn't seem like hes going anywhere anytime soon. I then said bye to Jackson and walked out into the hallway. Giving myself one last look of approval in the hallway mirror.

I open the door and there was Wyatt sitting on the porch steps. He cocked his head to the side when he hear the door make noise as it opened.

"Okay, I'm ready" I had closed the door behind me but then remember I forgot a sweater incase it got cold.