Laughs and all

I'm sitting here hearing my mom and dad argue ? But shoot I don't care about that it's what I'm hearing next door to me my brother and his girlfriend always doing it like damn. Take a brake I know she hurting by far from what I heard her say to my cousin "girl he large he be going to hard but I like it " she nasty to me foreal I think she tryna take his money by doing what he want and like but it's coo cause next time Ima pour honey all in his bed befor she go to sleep tonight I know he going out tonight with his boys . I would put it in here jell but she anit got no hair like why he pick a bold headed hoe outta all things. Anyways what was I doing again? Oh yea ! I run out my room and down the stairs to see my crush outside lawd he so gorgeous light skin I call him light bright to make him mad. Hey dashon! I say with a large grin .

Hey! He say with some type of attitude

what's wrong with you? I asked.

Nothing Kayla just some problems at home . Yo brother here?

Yea he here he upstairs with his hoe .

He laughs you so ignorant dude that's his girl why you be dogging her like that?

Because she nasty I don't like her all she do is bend it over and sloppy toppy his dirty ass like girl.. That's dirty did I ever tell you I walked in on them and she was on her knees like lil wayne song licking like a lolly pop that made me mad I told my momma and she gone laugh like it's funny like nooo ! I was scard for life that's nasty but I can't stand her man .

Kayla you know if he find out he gone get mad chill out alright he starts laughing .

So Dashon why you be playing so much ?
Whatchu mean "playing "? He says .

I smirk and say me and you duhh retard . He starts laughing .

Look Kayla I know we a one year age difference but one yo brother not gone let that happen that's like setting myself up to get killed but you know if I woulda meet you first we can be something els but I look at you as fam lightway.

Ughhh Dashon you always hit me with that he gone kill me shit you know what Ima ask him when I see him tonight but alright tell them I'm bouta go over teetee house so she can gule my track back in and don't be looking at my ass nigga .

He starts laughing you a fool man but you right though I was stearing shit yo ass nice as fuck .

Shut up Dashon I laugh and walk away man I swear that boy just be playing . I run to teetee house and run in as usual hey miss Kay! Aka mommy ! I say smileing. Ughh Kevin why you here aggy self .

"Shut up "Kayla! Damn I say nothing to you why can't you never say hey !

Cause Kevin ! You always looking at that game and if it's not the game you stearing at my booty ! Yep that's right I said it infront of mommy !

She starts laughing Kayla you are a trip but boys gone be boys just don't let them touch .

I'm not miss Kay I start to giggle is teetee here though?

Yea she upstairs she haven't really been talking to me today she was upset about something but refuse to tell me .

Okay miss Kay Ima talk to her I dash up the stairs and bus open her door to see her laying on the bed crying ? Teetee what's wrong ?. I say in a worried voice

Man kayla I'm done with Marcus and China dude she spreading Ima hoe and he up here lieing saying I lost my virginty to him and suck him up and stuff which I didn't we never even hung out like that it's pissing me off cause I can't do shit but say no but having niggas texting me wassup like foreal china giving out my number and then I'm aggravated cause people keep coming up to me asking did I lose it to him .im cussing him out and I'm punching her in her damn mouth man wait till Monday ! Kayla I swear .

Man teetee don't do it you been suspended to many times but I'll do it you know I anit got a problem wacking a hoe 1time and I only been suspended twice this year and I don't like her . Teetee .

Kayla naw I'm tired of these big mouth always want some attentions ass hoes I want her and I only been suspended 4 times .

I start laughing but teetee I don't like her I wanna work with her to . I'll just make a lie and say bitch I heard you was talking shit wassup . Teetee starts laughing we'll we takeing turns then I'll fight her Tommrow after school and you fight her the next day after school Kayla not during ! She laughs loud .

Ugh fine teetee.