The slut

I wake up to the noise next door in my brother room like if somebody keep on bumping the wall . I realized what it was . I get so mad I jump outta bed it's 1 in the morning seriously I stomped I thru my door open and kick his door open what the fuck !!!! I see my brother girlfriend sucking his "mannnn" really ! It's 1 in the morning my room is right next door !! You act like I anit gone hear shit y'all do before I know it his lil slut start walking tords me fast listen you lil bitch she says before she could even speak again I punch her right in her damn throat she falls back tryn to get air gasping before I know it Kayla?! My mom says behind me my brother is in shock just standing there in his draws while his slut lays there on the ground gasping in her bra and she has on a g string . Ohh wow she coulda approach after she put on her shorts Atlest . Anyway my mom grabs my arm grabbing me what in da he'll is going on Kayla ?!

What you think ma I'm tired of hearing her moan every other "night" and hearing his bed bump against the wall it's aggravating it wakes me up its bad enough he got the ugly hoe living here.she makes a face at me knowing I shouldn't have said the word "hoe".

Kayla I understand that she looks at me and watch your language . She then looks at my brother . "Hmm, Jonathan honestly I don't like you doing that in my house . But if you are make sure nobody notice and for you young lady I heard you call my daughter a bitch and next time you do expect yo motha fucking teeth gone. Make this time yo last time. She nods sorry she says to my mom . She turns around and head back to her room.

I look at my brother honestly I love my brother to the bottom of my heart but for his girl? He coulda did better. Sorry Jonathan I whisper to him. He nods letting me know that it's okay . I head back in my room laying across the bed on my phone about ten min later Jonathan walks in . You got a min ? Brat I nod yea was sup ?

My bad you had to see that . But look I understand you don't like her but you ain't have to punch her. I woulda handle her I don't understand what the fuck went in her head to call you out yo name . I slapped her ass to soon as you closed the door . She gone talk to you in the morning don't be all evil and shit. She just gone apologize alright ? But anyways Ina min i'ma go to sleep maybe he starts laughing but if not I'll make sure you won't hear nothing . But anyways I know you suspended and all and ma said you ain't on punishment so Tommrow i'ma take you out to eat . Alright . He rubs his head goodnight nigga.

Eh alright goodnight and if yo girl get smart with me i'ma hit her . But i'ma try not to and alright . Fag . I say he look at me and walks out I some how get comfortable . And fall back to sleep .

11:30 am I wake up to the bright window . Beaming on me it hurts my eyes I squint . And get up. And walk over to the window to see Dashon on his bike in the yard laughing with my brother and his other boys I open my window hey!! Lightbright !!! He looks up and laugh kinda gives me a smile hey Kayla! He says turning back to my brother . I smile and sit back on the bed texting teetee . When all a sudden somebody knocks on my door . Come in! Ugh slut? Walks in I look at her . Hey kayla got a min . I look at her I notice her mouth is kinda swell . Hey keshia .

About last night ? I know we don't get along much . But sorry for calling you out yo name I guess I got fed always getting called out by you . Knowing I can't do a damn thing about it irks me . If you was in my place you would get mad to if you was in love with somebody and lived with them and all they siblings do is call you a hoe say shut up slut whore etc. do you ever thing that maybe it's hurts my feelings? If not we'll it do . I'm not a hoe . I just please my man . When you get older even know you say no to what I do when your older it's gonna change your gonna fall In love and do anything to keep yo man and keep him happy which I'm sure he's gonna do for you to . Buy anyways I'm just Tryna show you my point of view . But sorry for yesterday and I hope we can one day get close.

I didn't mean it but I cough up . What hoe don't suck dick I cought you so many times ! Yet you'll keep going even if I saw . And the only reason I don't like you is because when I first meet you I did . But you was pregnant by my brother ex best friend now and got an abortion had him all confused and he was sad . I never like when my brother go thru things and yeah maybe one day we can get close. She makes a face at me I see her eyes water up . But for some reason I continue I don't see why he even took you back . Then a tear escapes her eyes and before I can say something she gets up and runs out the room . I text teetee I think I hurt Keshia feelings.