I went to far!

My brother storms up to my room . Bash the door open and close it . You said last night you wouldn't be ignorant the fuck she's crying hard as fuck . Kayla you never had to say all what you did including the I don't see why he took you back . Why you think man man in jail? Why you think me and him fell out ? Why you think me and my boys beat his ass? why you think even she was in the hospital for 2 weeks Kayla she ain't wanna have sex with him . Why you think he beat her up had marks all down her legs even the doctors said it was forced man she ain't emotional because you think she's just a dumb bitch man everybody can see the facts that he forced himself on her yea she got pregnant . Look at her and I ain't just gone keep a relationship with somebody who woulda slept with my bro.She was crying everyday even her momma kicked her out for getting an abortion just because she was against it . Kayla certain shit you just don't know.

Before I can say anything . He stormed out . Left in shock . I just don't feel wrong . About what I said to her *shruggs* but I do feel bad for makeing her cry . I get up and decide to get dress. Nothing to wear  just some booty shorts and a crop top my hair was just rapped so I brushed It down it look nice still . After wards I ran to the front door looking at Dashon . In the yard . I walked out. For some reason I was just thinking about that girl teetee beat up something wasn't right . I'm walking to her house I see her brother outside yelling at some boy . Get the "fuck" out my yard "bitch"nigga! the boy screamed back I'll get the fuck out yo yard when yo hoe ass sister bring her ass out here ! That made Kevin snap! I run over there to see what's happening teetee upstairs sitting in her window eatting . Looking down as if she's waiting for something . As soon as I took a step in the yard Kevin jaws the boy leaving him on the ground silent when the boy friends jump out the car I can tell they didn't expect it grabbing him picking him up . Kevin had knock the boy out!! I look at teetee she cracking up . Teetee!!! Who is this boy?! She yells back Marcus brother! .