Its late !

It's 10:30! He still sleep though I don't say nothing but I get up and get dressed. I look at 1 good time before leaving I kiss his lips which awakens him . he looks at me . You going home ?

Yeah call me when you wake up okay? He nods and say be careful flipping back over fallen back to sleep .

I dash down the stairs and outside running home at full speed cause I know they probably looking for me cause I am not at tee-tee's house . I stop walking to what seems like cops in my yard . I walked up they looking at me like I did something but I turn my head and approach my momma. Ma why day here ?

Hmmmm yo brother dumb girlfriend claims somebody followed her home. and she was scared they were gonna get her . And called the cops before she got here and when she did the car drove straight past her .

Will maybe if she wore clothes and thongs that didn't show on her back niggas wouldn't try to get her. I say with an attitude .

Your right but were was you ? You didn't come from the direction of teetees house.

Ummm another friend house you'll meet her one day . she looked at me I new that look . the I know you lien but ima let it slide look and before anything els I give her a kiss on the check and run in the house which had a nasty smell like hmmm somebody ether got some booty or some body got some dick and I damn show ain't feeling it cause my brother for a fact wasn't here and still isn't . It was exactly 12 mins now and I laid across the couch and something wet was on it and it is on my arm!!! ewww what the hell is this white shit?! I get angry cause I new exact what the fuck it was !!!! Ughhh!!! Keshia !! Bitch I ran up the stairs ! so fast it was no chance of running I bust the door open and we started fist fighting all I know she tried to choke me and I went wild and blanked out it felt as if we was fighting for 20 mins when my momma came and got me off her and came back to me sense I was on top of her bashing her head against the floor I stop but I could tell she was in a daze .

We put her in my brother bed and momma put a hot rag on her head and she feel asleep and my brother just arrived and was outside talking to his friend .

Kayla ? what happen what was all that for babe ?

Ma she cheating on him . it was semen on the couch and she didn't get followed home she did the dude and he didn't wanna leave and so she start hitting him and he hit her back she called cops and tried to get him in trouble as if it was rape don't ask me how I know because when you was cleaning her face up I went through her phone messages .

Y'all probably calling me a sneaky lil bitch whelp yes I am . I find out every thing only if I wanna know about it.

My mom looked at me in a funny way. Kayla as much as this seem wrong do not tell your brother let him find out and learn his lesson about the girl . now go get out of those clothes girl you smell like you been playing foot ball all day and smell a sweaty mess.

I start laughing alright ma . running in my room grabbing some sleep shorts and a spaghetti strap and all the Otha stuff you know .

I got in the shower letting my long hair get wet I kinda fall in a daze what happen if my momma find out I'm not a virgin? And im kinda scared cause I didn't use protection today but I'm okay though he didn't release in me. And it's been a year and a half sense I've lost it . eh she won't Find out . I get out the shower throwing on my clothes don't really care if my hair is wet. as soon as I open the door Kevin looking real pissed. and looking right at me.

Why the look ?

Kayla I anit stupid . you having sex? and let me find out you and Dashon did it!!! He yells to the top of his lungs. I kinda flinch to it . what the hell are you talking about ? I say to him .

The hell of it your fast I wouldn't expect if you wasn't a hoe like every other girl now and days.

I get mad at what he say I'm kinda up set that he said that to me clinching my fist .you take that back !!!! what the hell are you talking about !!! Nobody is doing nothing but your hoe ass girlfriend. I say running to my room slamming the door. I put my ear phones in listening to old school songs but that shit keep replaying in my head . did my brother really call me a damn hoe outta all fucking people . about an hr past . and I was fast asleep .